Tici Toby

You were playing some truth or dare and it was your turn.
"Just gimme a fucking dare Joey...."

"K, y/n I dare you tooooooo,
Wear a really pink pretty dress and act like a 'princess'"
Everyone snickered as you cursed at Joey in your mind (Sry if that's ur name....can change if u like)
Your best friend who dared you to wear a patato sack of a dress.
You for some reason had a pink puffy dress in your closet. You were gonna go to the bathroom to change but you forgot to tell Joey and the others to not get into any trouble. Afterall this IS your house.
You walked down the stairs and gasped at the horrific scene. All your friends were dead. Their throats slit.
You started breathing heavy and were about to rush to your room to call 911.
When you went to your room you saw you phone broken. You decided to seek safety in your room you locked the door and sat in the corner of your room. Silently sobbing away at your friends death. You were gonna put the dress back in the closet. You opened the fairly big closet and saw a slim but kinda toned figure you decided not to get closer cause after all there was a scycopath in your house and you were scared shitless. You took a few steps back out the poorly lit closet. The figure seemed to be getting closer while you got farther. After a small amount of time you could eye out that it was a boy of course. Kinda tall too. He had brown hair and pale skin. A mouthgaurd and orange goggles. A green sweater with a blue hood and......and.......two hatchets.
Your eyes shot wide open with fear as he lunged at you.

"My M-My I couldn't hurt a P- pretty girl like Y-You now c-could I?" He said in a sort of deep raspy voice. It kind of made you uncomfortable how he was on top of you.
"P- please..."
You pleaded only able to say that word.
He was a bit cute though but still intimidating. Your eyes were still glued on his hatchets.
"Oh these babies won't touch you so don't worry, but.....maybe this will....." He pointed at his bulge in his pants.
I blushed viscously.
Was he gonna rape me?
"I c-couldnt get r-rid of this s-sucker for the w-whole day, and I'll need some h- help." He smirked. You backed away so you were at the wall. He came closer as you shoved your self up the wall.
"A-Are you gonna r-rape me!?"
You exclaimed terrified. You heard that it hurt the first time like a lot. And you heard how rapists kill. This boy was a rapist AND A KILLER.
His deep voice cut you off from your thinking.
"Heh, its n-not rape if you l-like it babe." He said seductively.
He suddenly pinned you down as you whisper screamed. He started to kiss you deeply while his hand harassing your breasts. You moaned a bit and it seemed he was not pleased.
"Keep in note my name is T-Toby
And remember it cause you'll b-be screaming it l-later" the thought made you tremble. But you liked his name it was fun and bouncey.
He then pushed your head down after a hardcore 5 minute makout session. You knew exactly what he wanted. And deep inside you wanted the same.
"Y/N."
"Huh?"
"That's my name."
"Baby I a-already know your n-name...." You nodded and continued to follow his rules like you were his sex pet. But inside Toby really loved you he had been spying on you for weeks and was gonna cherish this sexy moment. You unzipped his jeans as he began to get harder and harder. By the time you were pulling down his boxers his 8 inch was turning to a 11 inch and a half. It sprung to life. You scooted back and admired it.
"W-what are you doing?" Toby said blushing intensely.
"Looking. You know your HUGE. Will that even fit?" I asked amazed.
He looked at me and I licked my lips making home splurt a little pre-cum. Without hesitation you licked it all up. He looked at you partially satisfied.
"Wow s-someone was hungry. Now s-stop teasing I'm already at my h-hardest." You chuckled.
"Someone's inpatient." Right after thou said that you kissed his tip and swirled your tongue around the tip of his massive cock.
"Eghhh fuck......y/n s-stop it." He pleaded.
You felt sorry and immediately started bobbing your head up and down on his massive cock pumping the parts you couldn't face fuck. His moans got deeper and louder which aroused and only motivated you. When he splurt his load in your mouth you took in and swallowed a bit but couldn't manage. You let him cum on your face and your breasts. Your shirt was half taken off and your bra was completely off.
Toby looked at your slutty face covered with his rich cum and couldn't hold it it. He suddenly pushed you on the bed and in a split second took of his and your clothes. Your delicate skin trembled as it made contact with the night air coming in your room. He positioned himself and thrust in at full speed. A little bit of virgin blood was splattering on his joystick while you screamed in agony but slowly the pain died and was replaced with a pleasure that felt so good.
He was shouting your name while you were shouting his. He finally came onto your belly. You were sad to have his huge dick being pulled out of your pussy. He started to stroke his dick and came on you. This time you swallowed the thick cum. There was a bit of cum left on his love stick. He slapped you with it which made you whimper. You got the sign and licked it clean off. But no, no, no you weren't done, not yet

You pushed him on the bed,
This time you were on top.