Vincent Night Guard FNAF #3

"Hey baby. Nice ass today as always."

"Ugh. Creeps like you should go to hell." You scoffed at Vincent. He was a perverted freak much more perverted than Mike. I mean yeah he was clumsy and a bit cute but no way in hell was he gonna make me feel uncomfortable.

"No need to be such a bitch."

"No need to be such a perv."

"Touché."
His reply made you smile. Tonight you guys were working together. Normally you would work with Jeremy tonight but because of a "sudden problem" the plans have changed.

"Now will you focus on the hallways instead of playing with your dick?" You asked.

"Not playing with my dick....Just thinking of ways to pound you...." He mumbled, your eyes widened as you shot Vincent a cold bitch glare.

"Boy, I don't have time for this, get your ass to the camera's." Vincent shot his hands up in the air as if in defeat.

"Bonnie camera #5 to your right." Vincent said.

"Mmhmm....Kay." You replied.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹

Finally our shifts finished! Nothing cheeky going on with Vincent except a few sexual jokes....Vincent needs god like get mar-

Ah! Fuck Vincent just pinned me to the wall!

"What are you doing!?"

"Just giving myself a break from all that work babe."

"Masterbate or something!?"

"But I don't want to unless you'll do it."

"Fuck no!!"

"Well I guess it's vaginal then!"

"Fuck no!" He pinned me on the wall rather hard so I couldn't even move my upper body.

"Fine! I'll give you a blowjob!"

"And...."

"And what you jerk!?"

"Lap dance baby."

"Srsly!?"

"Mhm!"

"Ugghhh!"

I pulled Vincent to the bathroom stalls and sat him down. I unbuckled his belt and took off his chain with my teeth. Boy, he was pretty big, I mean I always called him a babydick grape....but now.

I got straight to work. I licked the tip sexily. I started to Bob my head up and down and up and down. Fuck it tasted so good.

I finally took in all of him and he started to throb inside of me. He finally came and I'd drank every drop of his already missed juice.

He smirked at me while steadily panting. Lap dance. The lap dance.

"Lap dance?"

"Tommorow?"

"Why?"

"Please!"

"Okay, okay...."