Hoodie

You were a rather peculiar girl. When you were 6 you gave your big brother a picture of him dying in a pit of snake and beetles. When you were 10 you
Killed three baby bunnies for the fun of it. And when you were 13 you watched your brother die as a crazed serial killer killed him. You don't remember much of that killer. A bit of yellow, a little black. A sad frowny face covered red. He spared you being shocked that you were watching happily.
So that's why when you figured out about the 'creepypasta fandom you were quite fascinated....
You saw some what of a resemblance of that killer on one story.
"Pretty neat.... You whispered to yourself.....were you by yourself? You had a nagging feeling you weren't alone. Someone was here and you could sense it.
"Ay! Who's in my room! Come on don't be afraid to show yourself!"
Your smooth voice echoed on.
"He he you've grown quite a bit.....y/N......and you've grown quite beautiful as well....."
You blushed a bit.
The voice came out of the darkest corner of your room. It belonged to....to him.
"Hoodie. Hoodie I remember you! You killed my brother! Never ever had I been so fascinated!" You exclaimed.
"B-But he was your BROTHER!" He yelled back.
"Yeah he was my brother? So what? I'm only a girl? Only a mere soul in this world of souls who it would have their fate to DIE. Some die earlier, Like my brother!" I stared at Hoodie smiling.
"......okay?" He answered plainly.
"Hoodie you done in there!? I killed the parents and found something. Like a freaking tape or shit!"
The boy called.
The boy slammed the door open and saw us both. It was Masky?
Holding some sort of Tape?
"Your supposed to be killing this girl....." He said sadistically.
"I can do that on my own but what's that?" I asked.
"Eh, Hoodie girl wants to put on a show! Wanting to kill he-"
"I killed her brother and she watched.....in happiness...."
Hoodie replied quickly.
"Fuck. This girls real biz." Masky noted to Hoodie as Hoodie nodded slowly.
"Sooooo, let's watch!" I said excitedly.
I grabbed the tape from Masky and ran to the TV in my room I put the tape in and now it's starting.

M-Hey Lil Y/N!
P-Aylo!
M-We wanna show you what your gonna do someday....
P-Make it less awkward for that special boy!
M- So....*unzipping dads pants...*
This is a dick.

I amediately looked for the remote.
"Oh NO I LOST THE REMOTE!"

The boys were listening intently. I was just like DAFUQ.......???
My mom and dad made a SEX TAPE AND THE LAST THING HE SAID WAS THE MOST CRINGIEST!

P- Now go out there find a man....or woman whatever you prefer....

M- And make a sex tape!

The film stopped as the boys looked at eachother. Masky took out his Phone and got the camera app ready. I knew what was happening. Exactly. Hoodie lunged at me and got me pinned down. He softly then harshly kissed me as Masky recorded.
"Duuude! Hey guys this is a sex tape and we have Hoodie and.....uh a pretty girl that will be fucking tonight. Get ready to fapp because this girl has a nice ass!"
I blushed hearing what Masky said but was amediatelly pulled away as I felt Hoodie kissing my neck leaving hickies.
He undressed me so I was fully naked and he was too. First he made me suck his fat throbbing juicy tasty COCK. And then he pounded me both ways I was literally a MOANING MESS!

"HOOODIE! AHHH! EHHH! NGH! FUUUCK! Eheee! IM GONNA CUM YOU PERVERTS!"
I screamed as I cummed. After a few seconds Hoodies warm tasty milk was put all over me and my face and body and pussy.
You kissed Hoodie as grinding against him.
Masky stopped recording. Having a nosebleed and a boner you think it was HIS turn.....