Three

"I knew you'd say that. They all do," Yoongi said it in a mocking tone. He sat down with the same pose Jimin had, making them look like the twisted versions of reflections. "Question number one, have you ever been in a relationship before?"

The question was easy, making Jimin baffled. He would never lie about his relationship with Yoongi, he would never be ashamed. Even though it was awkward because it was the same sentence Yoongi asked when they first met (not to mention that the devil was cosplaying as him), he still answered a firm "Yes."

Yoongi wasn't dazed by Jimin's reply at all, as if he was expecting it. "So far, so good. Ask away."

Jimin didn't know why but he wanted to have a little fun. He glanced at his clock and, after realizing that he had about fifty minutes left, asked a question that wasn't related to his intentions at all.

"What about you? Have you ever been in a relationship before?"

Yoongi's smile vanished like the wind, so Jimin assumed that he wasn't used to small talk. After all, he was the devil, whose job was to drag people down to hell and torment their souls.

Jimin expected Yoongi to quickly deny and shoot back with a disturbing question out of irritation, but he didn't expect a quiet yes from him.

"What?," Jimin blinked.

For a few seconds, there were sadness and regret in Yoongi's pitch black eyes but they disappeared as quickly as they came, and were replaced with the image of a thousand screaming souls. "I said yes. Now, shut up and let me ask you a question."

Jimin instantly zipped his mouth when he noticed that Yoongi's nails were now claws.

"So...," Yoongi cracked his knuckles and grinned from ear-to-ear, giving Jimin a fright. He was obviously up to something, which wasn't a good sign from the devil. "Question number two, when you were in that relationship, what was the nickname given to you by your significant other?"

A string of curses lined up in Jimin's head but he firmly sealed his mouth. There was definitely a catch when it came to these easy questions. It was obvious that Yoongi knew the answer to that question and he just wanted to make him feel uncomfortable... but he had to answer. He had to. If not, his body would most probably be found by the police the next day.

"Chim Chim," Jimin tried his best not to cry at the memory of the real Yoongi waking him up every morning by back-hugging him and whispering the said nickname in his ear. "Yoo-- He called me Chim Chim."

"Good," Yoongi cooed slowly and Jimin was glad that he hadn't said his name while revealing the answer to him. Who knows what would have happened if he did. "Chim Chim... it has a good ring to it. I'll be calling you that from now on."

Jimin wasn't surprised by this at all. Now he felt like he really was talking to Yoongi and had to remind himself that, no, the creature in front of him was the devil.

Yoongi was dead. Yoongi was still dead. Yoongi shouldn't be dead.

Soon, Jimin swore to himself, Yoongi wouldn't be dead.

"Oh, Chim Chim~"

Jimin froze. Throughout the conversation, the devil (Yoongi) had been using a deep voice that literally released flames in every breath he took. However, the voice he used to call his name was exactly like Yoongi's stomach-fluttering voice. He had to stop himself from reaching out towards "Yoongi" and kissing the daylights out of him.

He's not Yoongi, he's the Devil.

He's not Yoongi, he's the---

"Well, it seems that caught your attention, Chim Chim," Yoongi said with an unnecessarily deep voice, switching back to Yoongi's real voice whenever he says Jimin's nickname. Jimin was scared at how the Devil was insanely close to the real Yoongi. "Do you have another question to ask?"

Jimin was taken aback by Yoongi's sudden politeness, but it was true that he indeed had some more questions to ask. However, he feared the idea of hitting a sore spot, resulting in him being killed, or worse, mole---

"I may be the Devil but I'm not a pervert," Yoongi deadpanned with a straight face. Jimin was baffled at first, then he realized that Yoongi had mind-reading abilities and most probably took advantage of them. "It's nice that you've finally caught on."

"What's the use of you asking me questions then?," Jimin spat, suddenly feeling brave after the reveal of Yoongi's abilities. "You can read my mind like a book."

"Well, Chim Chim---"

"You're a sadistic little shit, do you know that?," Jimin was angered at the thought of all the other people who tried the ritual and gone through the same thing as him. Having your mind played with and forcibly having your worst buried memories resurfaced just felt awful. "No wonder your relationship ended, you must have been a bitchy boyfriend."

Just as Jimin feared, he had hit Yoongi's sore spot.

Yoongi's grin widened from ear-to-ear once again, this time stretching so much that the skin of his face tore, revealing his pointed teeth that were strangely drenched in blood. His irises dilated and turned black, spreading to the pupils until his eyes were nothing but a sea of darkness. His claws lengthened to talons, also becoming drenched in blood.

A high-pitched noise pierced through the air, making Jimin's ears bleed. The lights blinked and he found himself on the floor, Yoongi on top of him with his hands wrapped around his neck.

"You're feisty for someone who wanted my help," Yoongi hissed, his voice octaves lower, the talons of his hands piercing through the flesh of Jimin's neck. "It's time to teach you a lesson about manners."

Yoongi used his knuckles to forcibly open Jimin's mouth before he sealed their lips together.

Jimin was surprised at how soft Yoongi's lips were and he suddenly felt like he was kissing his dead boyfriend again. A strange sensation came over him and when he regained his senses, he was kissing back, his hands ruffling Yoongi's hair.

Damn it, Park Jimin -- the human scolded himself -- You're making out with the Devil.

The kiss was gentle at first, until Jimin felt something slimy force its way down his throat.

Jimin thrashed his arms around in panic, making Yoongi pin them down so that he wouldn't hit a sensitive spot. He felt the slimy object reach his stomach and feel it exploring his insides, just like he swallowed a million needles. Yoongi was still kissing him and Jimin felt like throwing up when he realized that it was his tongue that was inside him.

When Yoongi pulled back his tongue, Jimin felt like he was in bliss. It was a kind of high he couldn't describe, he had lost control over his body and was laying on the floor like a puppet. He couldn't even utter a word, and he strangely felt like it had something to do with Yoongi's kiss.

"Good boy," Yoongi cooed softly and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He squeezed Jimin's shoulders, his talons sinking into the skin around his collarbone. He carrassed Jimin's cheek with his tail and whispered into his ear with, his breath hot, so hot that it burnt the human's skin. "Let me personally guide you to hell."

Jimin couldn't even scream as Yoongi sunk his fangs into his neck.

-

A/N - Be careful, being impatient may cost you your life