Chapter 8

chapter 8

disclaimer: i do not own any of the criminal minds characters, i do own the victims/suspects/officers.

this story will become very dark and may contain material that upsets some peoole
RATED : Mature Audiences only

please leave any comments below, this is my first criminal minds fabrication! please let me know what i can do better!

————————————————

She just laid there, lifeless on the bed as he felt up and down her body. Leaving wet kisses all over her.

She thought about her team. What would they think of her if she survived this?
Surely JJ would be disgusted, why hadn't she fought back harder.
Rossi and Hotch would look at her with sympathy taking over their eyes and would be disappointed that she let these men violate her.
Then Reid wouldn't know what to feel. He would be nervous around her and try to avoid her.
And Morgan. Her partner. He would be ashamed. She hadn't fought back hard enough. She let them feel her body, and rape her whenever they wanted. This was her fault.

She was brought back to reality when she felt his finger travel down between her legs.

"Chris...please don't.." She pleaded quietly.

"Well, I'm trying to resist him at least" She thought. She wasn't giving him no protest, that's good right?

"Emily, you have no power here. Sorry babe." He said, as his finger brushed over her most private opening.

She shut her eyes as she prepared her body for what he was going to do.

He pushed two fingers inside of her, and although it wasn't as painful as him raping her, she still felt pain.

She clenched her fists and bit down on her tongue as she felt his fingers push deeper inside of her. She felt his long fingernails scraping her sides.

"Stop Chris. Please" She tried demanding.

He just looked at her and smiled.
Whatever he was about to do was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Help!! Help me please!!" She screamed.

To her surprise Chris just laughed at her.

"Oh Emily, nobody is going to help you. My brother and his friend are here to enjoy you." He said, grinning as he walked out of the room.

"No...not again. I can't do this again." Her mind screamed.

"Hey Dale! What's up man?" Emily heard Chris say from the front door, "Who's your friend?"

"This is Mike, he couldn't resist coming after what I told him."

She heard a new voice say, and a second voice laugh and agree.

She let one tear fall from her eye, the. pulled herself together.

"Well c'mon back, she's all ready!"

Emily watched the door as three men walked in. Chris, Dale and Mike. She decided the one in the middle was Dale because he was a little shorter than Chris, and they had very similar facial structures. Except the nasty scar on Chris face. Dale had the same brown curly hair, bright green eyes and was the same height as Chris.

Mike on the other hand, he creeped her out. He was much shorter than Chris and Dale. He had blue eyes that were pure evil. His shaggy blonde hair was pulled back into a short ponytail. He was looking at her like a child who was looking at a puppy they wanted.

She turned away from the men, when Chris began tying her ankles as well. Now her hands were cuffed to the bed, and her ankles were tied to the end of it.

"Alright, who's first?" Chris asked, smiling.

"Mikey, you've been waiting for this. I'll let you do the honor."

Mikey smiled, showing her his rotting teeth.
"Thanks man. I owe ya one." He said, patting Dales shoulder.

Mike walked over to the bed, stroked her hair then climbed on top of her. He straddled her as he looked her over.

"Hello darling, what's your name?" He asked, inches from her face.

Emily said nothing. She started blankly up towards the ceiling.

"Wow man, what have you done to her?" Dale said, chuckling slightly.

Chris looked at Dale, but he wasn't amused with Emily behavior. He walked over to her and slapped her face.

"He asked you a question." He said in her face.

"My name is E–Emily." She chocked out.

"Emily, what a beautiful name," Mike breathed out, undoing his belt. "We're going to have so much fun Emily."

Emily tried to struggle as much as she could. She tried wiggling under him, anything to stop him. But her efforts were barely noticed by any of the men.

Since Chris had put a night gown on her, it was easy access for the men. All they had to do was pull the gown up as high as they wanted. It was a thin, blue cloth, similar to a hospital gown.

Once Mike had his pants off, Emily saw his hard member. He put on a condom and smiled at her, his yellow teeth glaring at her. She closed her eyes, and she felt him poking around at her opening.

He forced himself inside her, and gave her no mercy. He thrusted as hard as he possibly could, and Emily felt herself tearing in two. She could help but let out a scream, as she felt her finger nails sink into the flesh of her palm. Then she stopped screaming. Her body gave up and she laid there, once again lifeless.

She felt him pull out and relief washed over her. He was finally done.

"Alright...Dale...your turn." Mike said, struggling to catch his breath.

Dale smiled and walked over to her.

"I'm not going to have sex with you...no. We're going to do something more fun." He said as he pulled out a knife.

Her eyes widened as she realized this wasn't about sex for Dale. He wanted to see her suffer in other ways.

He brought the knife up to her stomach. He began carving in her skin and she squirmed around.

"Stop moving!" He screamed at her.

When he was finished, she had sweat beads on her forehead, and her knuckles were white.

She looked down at her lower abdomen, right below her belly button.

The name 'Dale' was written into her skin. As it would heal, she was sure it would leave a scar that said Dale.

She felt tears sting in her eyes. She belonged to these men. That's what this means. They think she's theirs, and they want her to know it forever.

She turned her head and looked up at Chris. He was standing there, hands crossed, smiling.

"Good work brother!" He said, congratulating his brother."

Dale nodded and Mike went over to her.

"You're so pretty Emily, I can't stay away." He said as he leaned down and began kissing her. She felt his tongue roaming her mouth, and his hands were feeling her breasts. He pulled out as she felt like she would suffocate. He then stuck three fingers inside her again, and she gasped. He felt around for a little before pulling out.

"C'mon Mike, we gotta go." Dale said pulling his friend with him out the door.
Chris walked out with them and she was left alone with her thoughts.

Thanks for reading everyone! I know this chapter was pretty graphic and cold, but I promise it's all leading somewhere! Keep reading & reviewing!