Friends

-Yoo Jae Suk-

"Do you think we should tell them that we are extraordinaries too so that that we can help each other out?" Kwang Soo said.

Suddenly, HaHa popped up behind Kwang Soo and said "Extraordinaries? Don't tell me you guys have power too!"

"Ahhh you scared me!" Kwang Soo shouted.

I looked at HaHa eyes and began reading his mind.

Woah looks like we are not the only one with powers. They look friendly and I hope that we are able to be friends and help each other out.

After knowing what HaHa is thinking in his mind, I said "Well, Kwang Soo has the power to run at the speed of light."

"WOW Daebak! Nice to meet you, I'm Ha Dong Hoon. Just call me HaHa for short! And you are Kwang Soo right?" HaHa said, scrutinising Kwang Soo's height.

"And you are?" HaHa eyes met mine.

HaHa friends began to crowd around our table as I began to introduce myself.

"I'm Yoo Jae Suk, Kwang Soo's brother. I'm able to control and read one's mind and also heal injuries with the use of potions. And..."

Before I could say that I have the power to be invisible, Gary asked "Both of you are brothers? What's your age difference and why are both your sirnames different?"

"We have an age gap of 10 months." I said.

"As for our sirnames, I actually don't really know why it's difderent."

When I was little, I had always asked my Mum why the both of us have different sirnames. My Mum would just say that this makes us unique and from then on I had totally forgotten about it.

Jong Kook slapped my back. "Wow I have such a great deskmate who have powers too."

"So you are able to control and read one's mind and also heal injuries with the use of potion. Am I on the right track?" Jong Kook asked.

"And I have the power to be invisible."

"Invisible? Hold on. The power of being able to be invisible is rare as it is only given to those who did many good deeds in their previous life and was kind to everyone."

The Jong Kook, Ji Hyo, Gary, Suk Jin and HaHa looked at me in amazement.

They then began to introduce more about themselves.

Jong Kook has the strength which is equivalent to 100 people.

Ji Hyo is able to predict the future.

Gary is able to duplicate himself.

Suk Jin is able to control time.

HaHa is able to control space by teleporting, flying and move objects without touching them.

Jong Kook reminded us "Don't forget that we are not supposed to expose our powers in front of others."

Soon, lunch was over and we all went back to class.

History lessons were as boring as usual and without myself knowing, I fell asleep.

Suddenly, I felt a strong tap on my shoulder.

"Jae Suk ah wake up, the teacher is calling you."

I rubbed my sleepy eyes and sat up straight.

I then tried to control his mind and erased off what had just happened in his memory.

The teacher then stared at me for a moment and continued teaching.

"Woah I can't believe the teacher just continued on teaching without giving you a lecture. He's known to be the fiercest teacher in this school and he would not tolerate anyone who sleeps during his lessons." Jong Kook said.

"Wait did you just use your powers?"

"Sshh keep it a secret."

Soon, school was over and me and Kwang Soo walked back home as it was a ten minutes walk away.

As we stepped into the house, the delicious smell of food wafted into my nose.

We went to change our clothes before heading downstairs to have dinner.

"Jal meok-ge-sseum-ni-da!" Kwang Soo and I said in unison.

"How's school today?" My dad asked.

"Dad! Do you know that we met five people who are also extraordinary people like us?" Kwang Soo said excitedly.

"Kimchi joo say yo!" I said while trying to prevent Kwang Soo from saying any more.

"Ooh really? Such a coincidence! What's their name?"

Kwang Soo then began telling how Jong Kook could lift 5 bowls of noodle with just one hand and how Suk Jin could stop time.

"And then there's this girl called Ji Hyo who can see the future."

"Ji Hyo...?" My mum stuttered.

"Yes Song Ji Hyo. She looks as pretty as a rose." I said.

My Mum put her chopstick down. Her face changed from a cheerful look to a serious look.

"She predicted that Suk Jin would use his power to stop time to sleep in class today!" Kwang Soo continued.

Her face was as pale as a sheet of paper.

Upon seeing Mum's reaction, I kicked Kwang Soo's leg, signalling him to stop talking about Ji Hyo.

Dad also had a weird look on his face.

"Oouuuch! Jae Suk! Why did you kick me for?"

I glared at him.

He then realised that our parents expression were solemn.

"Had I said something wrong?" Kwang Soo muttered to me.

"I don't know..."

"I'm full already." Dad said as he left the table.

"Kwang Soo, we need to have a word with you." Mum said as she left the table too.

I was left all alone on the dinning table.

The atmosphere is fishy. Something must be going on.

I quickly finished my portion of food and washed the dishes.

Sorry for the late update after such a long time! I have been overseas and I only just came back recently. Hope you have enjoyed reading this book so far! Stay tuned!:)