Chapter 1

Sonya 💦 and Rashad in the mm

In the process of editing so if it doesn't sound right just try your best to make understanding of it and I'll fix it ASAP 💯

Sonya POV

"You just need to come my way and stop playing with my emotions," I say out loud referring to a picture on my phone of Lil Durk wanting to snatch him through the phone. I let out a sigh wishing this was my reality before placing my phone down and pouting. I could be so happy right now with him in my life. A minute passes before I hear soft knocking at my bedroom door. I'm reluctant in going to open it but when I do I'm shocked. I'm greeted with that beautiful smile I fell in love with and those big dark brown eyes that makes me melt. " Happy birthday Sonya," Dirk voice while holding out a bouquet of roses out towards me.

I reach for them but instead of handing them to me, he places them on my dresser before stalking towards me. I move backwards without taking my eyes off him before I'm backed into a corner. My heart flutter as he gets near. Hint of amusement and lust swirls In his eyes as if they were creating a devastating storm. It was like I was the snake and he was the snake charmer luring me into a lullaby I couldn't rid. He stops once our faces are a few inches apart, the scent of peppermint plays on his breath. Sparks ignite once his hands cups my face making my eyes roll back. I watch as he licks over his bottom lip while staring at mines. I wanted so bad for him to make that move, wanting so bad for him to make this situation even more heated than it was. He had me wrapped in silk strings and I wanted so badly for him to pull the knot that will free me from this wait.

I was starting to grow nervous cause all he did was bounce his gaze from my eyes to my lips. As soon as the worrying begun the faster it left once his lips captured a place on my neck. This movement caught me off guard as tense up a bit but i melted just like that when his tongue glided over my collarbone. Soft whimpers come from me as he nibble at one spot making my legs weak and on cue I was in his lifted and laid on my bed. Not once did his mouth leave that spot and when it did I knew he was just hovering over me but my eyes wouldn't open. " Never close those eyes on me, too beautiful to be hidden." He seductively whisper in my ear and my heart must've been running a marathon in my chest.

I open my eyes but this time I wasn't greeted by my soon to be husband but by my empty room. I move into a sitting position with furrowed brows looking around. How can somebody just disappear like that when they were just hovering over you?! A knock sounds off at my door and In a flash I was swinging it open to see my little brother Rashad with a questionable.

" Since when you was that happy to see me?" He asks as I roll my eyes.

" Thought you was someone else." I mutter as he side eye me for a moment maybe to see if I was alright but I was far from near it. Reminder, do not fall asleep listening to music!!

I look back at him, "So did you need anything?" He squint his eyes at me before bringing his hands from around his back with a box wrapped in rose gold wrapping paper.

" I just wanted to be the first to tell you happy birthday before you get down there. Warning, you might get tackled before you enter the kitchen." He whispers the last part while pointing down.

I knew what he was referring to and it cause me to roll my eyes playfully before pulling him into a hug showering him with kisses. " Thank you so much!"

He struggles before successfully pushing me off him straightening his clothes back up. " No need for all that." He makes a disgusted face which makes me laugh before he heads for his room. I already knew he was trying to get away from the chaos to come, which is my parents. I sigh before heading towards the bathroom to prepare myself for this day