Mr. Dog and Miss. Bipolar

Sonya POV

   "Daddy!?" I tell as I enter my parents house. My daddy said that he had a surprise for me and to come over to find out what it is."Stop yelling, I'm right here." he say as I enter his office seeing him sitting at his desk. I go up to him and give him a hug before taking a seat on the small couch." So..." I say wanting for him to catch on." I spoil you kids too much. I don't get a ' How your day been?' or ' How's work going?'. No I get ' Can I get this daddy?' or ' Can you take me here daddy?'." he say and I laugh out. He knows that I call him twice a week asking about him and my mother. I even call to keep up with Rashad even though I don't really care that much. Lol I'm lying." Now daddy I just called you yesterday and stayed in the phone with you. Even when Marquees called I didn't hang up."He laugh out." Until be put a ring on that finger I comes first." I roll my eyes but nod smiling." Now I got a new client that I need to spend the day with but I can't make it because of a meeting. By the end of the day he would be signing some documents and I will talk over the phone with him so that covers that. All I need you to do is have fun with the kid." I nod with a curious expression.

     "Who is it?" He smirk because he knows when he say the name I'm going crazy. He pulls out some ear plugs out his draw and put them in and I laugh." The client is....." now he know he playing with my emotions right about now making me sigh heavily." Tory Lanez..." My mouth hangs open before I start screaming like crazy." OOOOMMMMMMGGG I GET TO SPEND THE DAY WITH DAAAAADY LANEZZZ!" I slip the daddy in because he hear. I know I would've been killed in sight of he heard me. I jump on him kissing him all over as he chuckle trying to push me off." Daddy you know your the long MVP!" I tell him after taking the plugs out."When do all this take place?" I ask him as he tell me in about a week and I pout only because I have to wait on him longer. I talk with him some more until I hear the front door closing knowing that it's Rashad getting back from school."Why are you here?" he ask me when I come to view and I scoff." Last time I check this is my parents house not yours."" Ooh she fiesty, I like!" his friend that I didn't even see say licking his lips and I gag. I don't know what it is but all ages of male likes me and it irks sometimes.

    I just leave out the door not even wanting to deal with those things and head to my car. Once I'm in I take out my phone to check my nonifications and the first one I see is a text from from Zachary. I quickly change his name to an appropriate one for a girl with a man before texting back.

Zaytoven🐶😂: Sonya I got a question?

:What Zachary??

Zaytoven🐶😂: I told you to call me Zay 😐

(I roll my eyes):If you don't ask the question!!!!!!

Zaytoven🐶😂: Can you save me real quick

I pull up to a red light and when I read the text I laugh. Once it turn green I park the car to see what he means about it.

:The hell do you mean 'save me'? 👀😂