True Feelings

Keyarri POV

I wake up to darkness causing me to look for my phone to see what time is it. Finding it I illuminate the screen showcasing that its 8:16pm. I reach for the charger and plug my phone up before going to the bathroom. After using the toilet I wash my hands but something catches my eye. My shoulders had thub prints and I know the back had the other four then my cheeks were stained.

I don't know why I cried but I knew it happend because of crazy ass Isaiah. I know that he has a disorder but I guess seeing your ex act in such a way hurts. What's special about you? He could have anyone he wants but why do he want me? Why play games with my heart when it's other that could be toyed with, some might even what the drama life.

I quickly grab a towel and wash over my face before heading out my room and changing my shirt. If Roman see the bruises all hell will break loose. I don't need the father of my niece and nephew to end up in jail for killing a lame ass nigga.

Making my way into the kitchen I take a seat at the island watching as Roman fix a plate." You hungry?" he ask not turning around and I noded already knowing that he was going to feed me regardless.

Placing down the plate that consisted of smothered pork chops, asperagus and smothered potatoes I thank him before saying Grace.

" You okay?" he ask referring to my puffy eyes and I nod.

" Allergies." I simply lie. He nods knowing that my eyes get puffy right about this time of year. I pick up a fork full of potatoes and stuff my face," Where everyone else?"

" Everybody else already ate so the kids are sleep, Trisha have work to do and the others are doing them."

We talk some more as we eat and once we're finished he leaves me to wash the dishes. Feeling a presence enter the kitchen I turn to see Derrick with Fallon on his back.

" Hey boo, you okay?" Fallon ask as Derrick place her down on the island and I nod. I finish up the dishes letting them so them but could feel Fall watch my every move.

Leaving out the room that held the love birds I make my way out into the chilly night where Amarion was placed in the porch swing singing. ( A\N Amarion character, Austin, actually know how to sing.)

" I'm waiting for you to return my heart,

I gave it up to you now it's torn apart,

Your actions spoken louder than words,

Now I'm drinking causing my words to slur,