Dates, Chucks, and pretty as fuck.

It's been a little over a week since the party and Asher fiasco and I haven't heard a word from Daniel. Guess I didn't mean much to him. Damn. I really thought he was the cute, nice guy type, but I was clearly mistaken.

Honestly who does that? Who brings a girl to a party ditches her after being all gentlemanly and sweet, then goes and makes out with a random whore on the porch. But I guess it worked out okay for me either way...

After Asher brought me home that day I came home to a shitstorm. My parents were raging pissed off because apparently the girls accidentally blew my cover by showing up at my doorstep that morning.

They were slightly more ticked off by who brought me home, being since Asher and I have a history with one another, my parents aren't overly fond of him. They decided it'd be best if they took my phone and car for a time they deem fit.

They never punish me harshly because I'm a stellar student and and pretty good at keeping out of major trouble. Although you do not want to see them when they're pissed. I've pretty much got the cold shoulder from the both of them for the past week.

"Still grounded I see." I turn around to see Asher holding up his phone with a text screen up. "Yup, they'll be over it soon, though the house has been eerily quiet lately and it's freakin me out a bit," I say with a chuckle.

He give me a shy look and stuffs his hands in his pockets, "Well when your finally free of the confines of the parental solitude you could hit me up if you want and we'll go out somewhere." I look at him with a bit of surprise lining my features. Did he just ask me out on a date? No. No, he wouldn't. Would he?

"Uh.. um- yeah, yeah sure I'd love that!" I stammer out, my voice a bit too high. A huge grin plasters itself on his face, "Great yeah! So just text me when you can." He says as he starts to walk off. "Okay sounds good!" I shout letting out a nervous chuckle.

I'm going on a date with Asher Fucking Peterson.

~~~

"Girls. I have news." They both simultaneously look up at me and give me expectant looks, "Asher asked me out on a date." I say. I look down to my feet, my cheeks blazing and a shy smile spreading its way onto my face.

"Oh my fucking god." Dallas says in low tone. "When?!" Kat yells making me jump a bit. "Well there's no specifics but he wants me to text him when I'm, and I quote, 'released from the confines of parental solitude' more or less." I say and they give each other mischievous glances before giving me a sickly sweet smile.

"Dear god what?" I say and Dal laughs, "Nothing it's just that we may have an idea."

~~~

"This was a terrible idea." Kat and Dallas thought that it would be a grand idea to steal my phone out of my parents room then go out and hit the shops for a new outfit. Why? I don't know. We could have just gone shopping but no.

They said that they needed MY phone for special purposes, which I have an itching feeling that they're going to text Asher. "Found it!" Kat whisper yells. Currently my parents don't know that they are here because they came in through my nearly floor to ceiling windows in my room and my parents are in the living room.

"Good lets go." Dal says and we all scurry out of the room closing the door as quietly as possible. "Is it dead? I suppose it is its been sitting in that drawer a little over a week." Dal attempts to turn it on only to find its in fact dead.