Chapter Six: What to Do?

Anavae’s Pov

                Tobirama actually stayed with me way past when he should have. I really didn’t want to have him be late but at the moment I just needed his presence. He had a sort of calming effect on me and I loved having him near. Pressing my face into the crook of his neck I closed my eyes and curled up even more in his lap. Unfortunately just as I was about to drift off into sleep Tobirama shuffled around and I was awake once again.

“Nnnnh… Tobirama what are you doing?” I whine, still drowsy.

He shuffles me in his arms for a moment, “I’m late for my mission as is, I need to get moving if I’m going to be back by tonight.” He placed me in our bed and pulls the covers over me, “Just take it easy and rest for now. I’ll be back later.” He places a kiss on my forehead before leaving.

I really don’t want him to leave but I know he has to. Rather than begging him to stay I just placed a smile on my face, “Be careful and come home soon.” I say.

Tobirama nods once and then he’s gone from the room. I curl up in the bed and hug his pillow close to me. His scent is still all over it and it put me at ease. It still wasn’t as good as having him around but it was at least a decent substitute. Closing my eyes I attempt to at least sleep to pass the time but it was no good, I missed having Tobirama around. After a few more minutes of trying to sleep I hiss in frustration and just roll over onto my back. Immediately my eyes registered that I wasn’t alone and Immediately I had a kunai in hand as I shot off at whoever was stupid enough to sneak into our room. Yet a familiar gloved hand caught my wrist and stopped me short. My green eyes locked with dark ink black ones. It was him, Madara Uchiha, and he was in my bedroom with me.

Alone.

“M-mm-Madara…” I whisper in fear.

Madara smirks and leans close to my face, “You have no idea of how good it feels to hear you say my name.”

I break away from him, “Don’t touch me you disease!” Immediately I stumble back.

Madara steps toward me, “There used to be a time where you’d welcome my touch.

“No, I only played the part. I’m not yours, I never will be!”

Immediately Madara has his hand against my throat as he pins me on my bed, “I will have you. You’re mine and mine alone. I don’t care if I have to take you away from the damn Senju.” He growls.

                Before I have the chance to choke something out he already left me alone. Sliding down onto the floor I put my face into my hands and began to cry silently. This was what I was attempting to avoid. Madara scared me like hell. He hadn’t changed a bit since I’d seen him, in fact he’d gotten worse. It was obvious that he was crazy, he radiated it from his eyes.

What do I do?

That was the only question I could think of. The wedding was in a five days and if Madara was serious he might try something. I knew I should tell someone but who? If I told Tobirama there was no doubt that he would march into the Uchiha complex and demand to fight Madara in a battle to the death. If I told Hashirama he would most likely attempt to talk with Madara peacefully and that would solve nothing. In fact Madara would play it innocent and find a way to make me look insane. Mito was definitely out of the question, she had issues with Madara and would most likely attempt to face him herself. I couldn’t bear to put her in such a situation. This was a no-win situation.

I had no idea of how long I’d been crying but suddenly arms came around me and hugged me close. I stiffened because I thought that it was Tobirama however when I noticed how tan the person was I knew that it was Hashirama, he was always a big brother to me, even when my own brothers weren’t around. “What’s going on Ana?” Hashi asked.