chapter 14 just another day with questions

Matts POV

No offence by Amarleys childhood was boring like couldnt she come up with something better? I think.

"Well i guess it's my turn" i say sighing deeply for effect.

"It was a dark, dark night" i spookily say.

"Matt, stop being dramatic and tell the story already" Alex interrupts hitting the back of my head.

"Uhhh, fine. All i did as a child was make this big ass tree house with a slide and opening doors with ladders and Alex and I would play up there until we met the others and we would go on holidays to different countries oh and this one time Alex broke my leg because i scared him", i finished smiling at the memories.

I look over at Alex smiling, guesing from remembering the good old times.

Amarley on the other hand looked like she was in deep thought. "You okay? " i ask her. She looks up smiling (kinda looked fake)"yeah im fine....just thinking how you guys had the time of your life while i read books and dreamt of princes and unicorns" she replies rubbing her wrist.

"Theres nothing wrong with that, some people dont have good childhoods because they dont have a family, food, houses and some are that unlucky they get abused " Alex surprisingly states.

Amarley's eyes widen, jaw dropped. "I-I guess, sorrys-orry for.... for being selfish" Amarley replys looking at Alex.

"Nah its fine, shouldn't have gone all full on with you," Alex states.

Amarley's POV

Im not sure what to think of Alex and Matt at the moment. Im kinda worried about what they know or what they think they know. I mean.... how could they find out. My father wad a very secerative person when it comes to everything so i dought they've found anything. Maybe there just saying that to scare me or something. I don't know, all i know is that i need to keep my head lower than usual.

Alex POV

Since Matt practically told Amarly my childhood story we started on the other questions.

"Ok the second question isssss 'what is your middle name'"

"For fucks sake" Amarley whispers under her breath.

She smiles before looking up and huffing "Lee Satan" she states obviously not happy

Matt and i stiffle a laugh, "your kidding me right! ?"

Amarley just looks pissed "yes" she replies teeth clenched together

"Oh god, thats great" matt chokes

"Its not thaaat funny" Amarley rolls ger eyes

After calming down Matt decides to answer "Finnily" thats my middle name he states.

Amarley just looks bored the whole time. *slow clapping"well done for having a normal middle name"slow clapping* Amarley replies with a bored expression

"Mines Michael John" I say to fill in the awkwardness

After minutes of boring questions like our favourite colour,food,singer ect, the bell rings tell us to go to second period.

We say our goodbyes and leave