n i n e

whose your bias in got7 if you have one?

|Nine|

I power-walked to my bedroom. Perhaps, when I wake up tomorrow, this would have been a dream.

It wasn't the case. For when I woke up the next day, my cheeks responded naturally by blushing deeply at the fresh thought of Lucifer's comment.

"Hey," Raphael knocked on my bedroom door. "Open up! I have chocolate!"

I rolled over and glanced at the small analogue clock on the wall.

"It's nine in the morning!"

Damn. Did I sleep for a straight twenty-four hours? How is that even possible?

"So? I didn't realise eating chocolate came with a start time?" Raphael huffed, opening the door for himself. "You are decent though, aren't you?" he said, his eyes closed.

"Depends what you mean by decent. A decent person? I like to think so, although this one time I didn't bring a demon his lunch... Am I decently dressed? I've got PJ's on if they count."

"What?" Raphael returned with a giggle, " a simple yes would have sufficed. What's this talk of not bringing a demon his lunch?"

"That's just it, that's all that happened."

"Okay," Raphael said, brushing off my comment. "I bought these in case your visit with Lucifer didn't go to plan. I didn't get to see you when I got home - you were already asleep. What time did you get in?"

"Just after eight."

"In the evening?"

"No. In the morning."

"So soon? What did you do all day?"

"Nothing. I went straight to bed."

"What?" Raphael said with widened eyes, "you mean to tell me you slept from eight am yesterday to nine am today? How is that possible?"

"I have no idea. Are you going to give me some chocolate or are we waiting for somebody else to arrive?"

"Aha, here," Raphael handed over the selection box. "One of the other archangels may join us later -Gabriel? He's nice, really philosophical. You haven't met him yet have you?"