n i n e t e e n

|Nineteen|

|Nineteen|

It was the shards of light peeking through the open windows that awoke me from my peaceful slumber the next day. Or the end of my blissful sleep was due to a particular demon slapping me repeatedly in the face - Aggy.

Swatting her hands away, I pushed myself up. Sleepily sitting up in Lucifer's warm bed sheets. "What do you want Aggy?"

"I want you to wake up! I'm bored!" Aggy let out a pitiful whine, shaking my shoulders with all of her strength.

"And how is that my problem?"

"Because Lilith is back from volume two of the Underworld and she is off pursuing Lucifer which leaves me with nothing to do!"

"And this is now my issue because?"

"Hey! You're supposed to be nice."

"Who told you that?"

"I used to be an Angel before Charmeine," Aggy replied, tugging on my arm.

"Fine," I let out a groan, "why did you come to me again?"

Aggy rolled her eyes," Because, Lilith is back from volume two of the Underworld and -"

"Pause," I held my hand up, "whose Lilith?"

"Lucifer's ex. You know the one who's a bit loopy." Aggy explained, gesturing to her head.

Oh great. The first time Lucifer showed interest in one of his ex-girlfriends, I saved myself a spot in the Underworld. I didn't want to go back just because of Lucifer's most recent ex-girlfriend was back in this realm.

How would Lucifer handle the situation this time?

I didn't have time to ask any questions before the portal door swung open and a short woman with bright, lilac hair. She had the facial features which closely resembled a small mouth - her pursed lips tucked up.

She didn't seem to happy to see me lying in Lucifer's bed.

"Well, isn't this a sight for poor eyes," the woman, assumingly Lilith spoke. She stepped further into the room, her high heels giving her a height advantage.

She gave me the once-over, her sickening eyes squinting in a scowl. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" I returned, wanting to know the identity behind the woman, who if looks could kill - I would be six feet underground.