w a r n i n g s

|Warnings|

|Warnings|

Hello, my angels! Before you begin reading, I have to warn you about a few things featured in this story. It has come to my attention that some of you don't quite know what a devil is.

Devil - noun.
1. (in Christian, Muslim and Jewish beliefs) the supreme spirit of evil; Satan.

2. A person with specified characteristics.
- Wretch, unfortunate.

Therefore Lucifer is not the ideal or in any way shape or form a perfect man. Please do not hate on him because you do not agree with his decisions or the way he acts. Lucifer is the devil. He isn't supposed to be a nice man. 

Secondly, the Fates (as mentioned in the first chapter) control the universe, this means that they control the characters as well. The characters are unaware of the amount of control the Fates have on them and their decisions.  

I do not support abusive or toxic relationships for the idea of romanticising them. 

No. Absolutely not.

'Lucifer's Darling' is a fictional story and is not aimed to offend anyone or upset anyone.

At the beginning of the chapters, I like to use gifs and typically for the first three-quarters they happen to be k-pop ones. Liking k-pop has nothing to do with the story, the gifs are merely there to be aesthetic. Now, if this irritates you, I'm sorry but it shouldn't prevent you from reading. And I hope you still give this story a chance.

Enjoy.

until next time my angels, 👼🏼
-V

Edited: 16/06/18