Author's Note + Sequel News

A special note for those who have been with me from the beginning of this story to the end:

I cannot even begin to thank every one of my readers, even the silent ones, for the support they've given me in order to finish this story. It is the first I've attempted, so I'm sure in a few year's time, I'll come back and majorly cringe at how awful my writing was. But that's okay, because I'm aiming to improve and all your comments help.

Now, for what you all really clicked in here for: sequel news.

I can't exactly say when it'll be posted, as all I have now is an outline and a faint idea of how it's going to be carried out (I am a really bad person when it comes to planning). I have a title, a description, and a cover which can all be seen below and to the side :)

All I know so far is that since it's the holidays, I'll definitely work on the some of the first chapters of the sequel before attempting to edit some of this story and also my NaNoWriMo one, which is a completely different case.

Again, I want to thank all my readers so very much. Keep an eye out for the sequel when it pops us and if there are any other developments, I'll let you all know! :) Feel free to comment any questions (or your excitement for this sequel, hint hint).

Okay, *drum roll*

The title for the sequel of In Vendetta House is... Rage of Vendetta

The cover is to the side (or other window if you're on the app) ->

And the description:

In the anticipated sequel to In Vendetta House, Ariel and her gang of superpowered Cambions are back and better than ever...

Since escaping Vendetta House-a place where Cambions are killed to be used as dead, mind-controlled soldiers-they are in a race against time to stop an impending war. The Cambions have suffered through centuries of death and destruction by the Nephilum. Their only resort was to run and hide, but for very the first time, the Cambions are taking a stand. Too bad it is for all the wrong reasons, led by the wrong person. Unless Ariel and her friends can get to the Cambion council and make the rest of the Cambion population aware of the atrocities Aunt Nelly has committed to make her army, they are a lost cause. Blood calls to blood, and through a journey fueled by friendship and love, it is time for Ariel to learn that sacrifice means everything.

Good bye for now,

Chloe xox

UPDATE: GO TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR THE EXTERNAL LINK TO THE NOW OUT SEQUEL! :D