Chapter 1: Out of Place

It's a cool autumn day in October, and you walk the streets, your (f/c) boots clicking softly on the ground, occasionally crunching leaves under them. You look up and stare at the sky, the hazy clouds slowly moving with the breeze.
As you walk, you notice you grow near to the center of your small town's local square. 'It's awfully crowded today', you thought to yourself silently as you enter. Shops surround you in a crescent shape with an opening in the center that leads to more stores. You enter one of the shops on the left side of the curved line of buildings: a music shop.
When you first walked in, you witnessed how elegant the set-up was. Lots of classical music instruments were placed neatly in thin,fragile glass cases that looked if they would shatter if a finger was laid on them. You suddenly felt a synthesizing under your feet. You step forwards hastily a few times towards the mahogany door where it seemed like the pounding sensation came from. The door was closed for the most part, only creaked open slightly. You decide to peek in. Besides, what harm could it do to just look? All you could see was the silhouette of a man sitting on what looked like a speaker, holding something in his hands. Before you had realized, you had already opened the door wider, due to your raging curosity and short attention span. You were right about the sound coming from the back room.
The man turned and you tried to quickly shut the door but he stood up and walked to the door, opening it fully, towering over you. He had spiked dirty blond hair and empty black eyes. His ears were red at their tips and dappled in piercings and he wore a worn down dark blue hoodie, his posture poor and his hands hiding, tucked away in his pockets.
The first emotion you felt was intimidation. He had a somewhat cold stare and it didn't help you felt about a foot shorter. He finally spoke, sounding quite monotone, "What can I do you for, stalker?" The last part stung, so you spoke back quietly, "S-sorry.. I just came to look around and I heard somet-" He cut you off.
"My bass", he looked down as he spoke, meeting your fearful gaze.
"Oh.. that would make sense..", you muttered to yourself. He gave a light chuckle, still standing slumped down in the threshold. " just about everyone is interested when they come in here. Though thats just commonplace, not everbody likes the unothrodox guitar boy who owns a classical music store. "
You nodded and gave a shy smile up at him.

"The name's Tom. Tom Ridgewell." You decide to introduce yourself after Tom did, "My name is (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)."
"Pleasure to meetcha, (Y/N).
Although you're just another curious lady walking into my shop", said Tom, extending one of his hands to you. You reluctantly took it after he made his second comment and shook it slowly your small smile fading slightly. You notice how firm his grasp is though, and can't help but giggle slightly to yourself about if this means he's nervous or not.

Author's note thingy;
IM DOING THIS BC A FRIEND OF MINE WANTED ME TO BC WE BINGE READ BAD EDDSWORLD X READERS AND SHE WANTED ME TO TRY TO MAKE A GOOD ONE?? UH YEAH ILL TRY TO UPDATE