Chapter 8: Thinking It Over

An. If this is short, I'm sorry. I have a new phone and I'm still getting used to the keyboard on it. Also thank you for 300 + reads and 30 votes! ))

It had only been a day since the kiss and you couldn't get him off your mind. How warm his skin felt against your soft lips. The memory replayed time and time again in your head and you felt so.. Cliche.

You were staring at yourself in the bathroom mirror and under your breath you recited the three sentence phrase in a murmur,
"I like you..
I like you.

I. Like. You."

You knew you didn't have the courage to do this. Plus he didn't like you like that. You still were compelled to because somehow you found the bravery to kiss him just a day ago. You could do this, you pushed away your doubt and slowly but surely began repeating the simply worded phrase. Every time it escaped your lips you felt your heart skip a beat.

You staggered forward a bit from this happening so frequently. The nerves were putting you too much on edge.. Geez. You let out a reticent sigh and pushed a lock of your hair behind your ear and stared in the mirror and silently remembered the dream.
A jubilant smile crept onto your face and looked almost eery. You couldn't really help it. Your heart filled with joy at the idea that morphed into your head.
You were going to recreate it.

(( once again i am so so sorry for not updating yikes yikes yikes i will do a longer story part this week i pROMISE AGSGDJFJNBD