chapter 1: the arrival.

O.H.S.H.C. fan fiction

hey guys! I'm hinakatsura usuki but for short hina. I'm a third year student in Korea, I got black straight hair, cute voice, blue pure eyes and like sweets something like a loli type but I'll be transferred into a new school in japan because my parents are giving a music scholarship. I miss japan, I left japan when I was only 10. I miss my cousin Haruhi,I've never seen her for years. Now I'm really excited to see her again..

"We are now arrived at the airport of japan"

"wow! japan is really beautiful as ever!"

"Hina-senpai! I'm here!" someone said.

"Haru-chan! I really miss you" I embraced her tightly.

"yeah me too, I'm really glad to see you!" she said, and then whispered something, I couldn't really hear.

"Phew I'm glad that Tama-senpai didn't join me" she whispered enough for me to hear.

-Flashback w/ haruhi in the club-

"Daughter needs father to protect her" tamaki said.

"Don't act like my father cause your not my father" I scoffed.

"B-B-But why? N-Nooo don't go!" Leaving him in his emo corner.

"Bye tamaki-senpai" I said cheerfully.

-End of flashback-

"what? are saying something?" I wondered.

"N-Nothing! Let's go!"she pulled me.

-while in haruhi's house-

"Here wear this uniform tomorrow okey?" she handed me a yellow uniform with a big red ribbon on the center.

"thanks haruhi-chan"

Me and haruhi has a same height.

"How's your trip dear hinakatsura? I'm sure you will love you're new school here, My daughter has a club called Ouran Highschool Host Club (OHSHC) but secretly she is covering her gender there. I've got to warn you, never come closer to that idiotic Tamaki cause I really don't like him" he said in serious tone.

"Uncle ranka, if you don't mind I could sleep here today uncle ranka and tommorow I'll in my house now and if you don't mind uncle ranka, can I visit haruhi if I want to?" I shyly said it

"I dont mind Hina, you can visit her everytime you like, just don't bring tamaki here, okay?" he said it in serious tone.

"okay, got it uncle ranka"

"What did you told her dad??" haruhi ask him.

"no..nothing really haruhi" ranka-san said.

"Hina-senpai what do you do in korea aside from schooling?" haruhi asked me..

I'm really nervous, should I tell her or not? urghh just tell her beside she is your cousin.

"ahm okay, didn't want to tell this but since you're my cousin you wouldn't tell anyone right? Okay I got many achivements from wushu and kung fu and the best harp player in school" I smiled nervously.

"What, wow! achivement from wushu and kung fu? what achivement are those!?"she said very shocked..

"achivement of being the greatest champion of wushu and kung fu in korea"

"wow! what a great to hear! Have you been in tournaments of competting other countries?" she really said it in eager tone, she really wants to know.

"yeah, yes. I've done it already"

"so what achivements do get??" she said.

"International champion of wushu and kung fu fighter, best in costume, best swords, best moves and figure"

I looked at her she really is very interesting in my martial art achivements.

"Wow hina-senpai you are really great"she said cheerfully.

"you? haru-chan what do you do when I was not around??" I asked her.

"me? urghhh nothing much..I'm just learning akido for just self-defense" she answered normally.

"oh wow! That's good" I answered cheerfully.

"ohh It's getting darker, let's now go to sleep hina-senpai. You have a long class tommorow" Haruhi said.

"Glad to be here now, good night!"