Chapter 4 we meet again

JEON JUNGKOOK FF
WE MEET AGAIN CHAPTER 4
Y/n POV

Y/N: "jungkook..."
I opened my teary eyes and looked up to see him teary as well.. We just stared at each other..
Jungkook:"you're awake?? Are you okay???"
Y/N:"im fine. Jungkook. Please. I need to talk to you" i said while trying to get up from my bed. I lost my balance and wrap my arms around jungkook's neck by accident causing him to fall with me. (This isn't a drama so...) we burst out laughing.. I pinched his cheeks..i missed these moments i had with him.. Its like , we were kids again.
Jungkook got up and helped me up while we both were still smiling..
Y/N:"i got it..sorry, i lost my balance😆"
Jungkook:"nah u didnt ...you just really enjoy hugging me.." He said that with a teasing voice..
Y/N: "yah! Jeon jungkook!!"
I chased him all around the house .. Just like when we were kids.. After a while, we stopped we were totally out of breath..
Y/N:"you owe me ice cream"
Jungkook:"aish why would i owe you ice cream!! I saved you in the first place! Its more like you owe ME ice cream!!"
You both just laughed and so the day went on..i really wanted to talk to him..
Jungkook:"umm well, i guess i should be leaving now, its already really late"
Y/N:"wait! Before you go..can you follow me to the garden? Theres something i need to tell you"
He nodded and followed me to the garden
Y/N:"jungkook, did you mean what you said...back in the room..earlier.."
His eyes widened
Jungkook:"what are you talking about"
Y/N:"you know exactly what im talking about , jungkook"
Jungkook just looked to the ground and i could see he was trying to hide his smile
Jungkook:"i know why you left..you could have just told me.."
Y/N:"you know..why i left??"
Jungkook:"yeah..im really sorry Y/N.. I didnt know..i should have been more understanding..but instead i was so selfish.."
I started crying.. I wrap my hands around his waist and pulled him in for a hug
Y/N:"there were so many times when i needed you..i knew you needed me too..and thats what hurt me the fact that, i ,didnt stay.. With you.. I miss how we were before...i am so-"
He cut me off and pulled me into a kiss.. It was soft and gentle..i felt warm.i felt safe..i felt secure..
Jungkook:"its not your fault...l know that now..im sorry.."
Y/N: "I lov--"
Maid:"young miss, your father requests to see you immediately" Just as i was about to confess to him..i was interrupted.i looked over to jungkook..he smiled..
Jungkook:"its okay, go.. Tomorrow ill come pick you up,we will go to school together"
I smiled back and ran into the house to see my dad..
I walked into the library and my dad was there..
Dad:"i want to ask you about something"
Y/N:"dad! Im tired ...im tired of all these requests..now youre getting married ?!?!"
Dad:"Y/N!!!"
I went quiet..my dad has never yelled at me before.
Dad:"whoever i marry has absolutely none of your concern"
Y/N:"then why dont you disown me as your daughter? If i am nothing to you? If i am just a little toy? To do all these requests? You have never ever treated me like your own daughter..im always number 2..."with my face wet with tears, i storm out of the door and go to my room..i cry myself to sleep..
(5am) *knock
I groan..
Y/N:"what"
Maid:"young miss , you have to get ready for school"
Y/N:"come in"
The maid does everything and laid out my uniform for me

 Y/N:"what"Maid:"young miss , you have to get ready for school"Y/N:"come in"The maid does everything and laid out my uniform for me

She then starts to do my hair..while she does my hair i look at my phone and i get a text...
--------------------------------
(TEXT MESSAGES)
UNKNOWN--hey
You--who is this?
UNKNOWN--its me jungkook
You--oohh okay ill save your number
KOOKIE--ill come pick you up in 25minutes k?
You--k i just hope my driver doesn't interrupt and ask to send me instead..
KOOKIE--nah, ur driver knows me he remembers me..
You--k gtg im getting ready
KOOKIE--k see ya
--------------------------------
Maid:"young miss, im done with your hair, please go and put on your uniform, ill go and inform the chefs that you are ready so that they may prepare breakfast" i nodded and lookied into the mirror ..my maid gave me a beautiful ponytail..i loved it..

i changed into my uniform and put on my knee length socks

i changed into my uniform and put on my knee length socks..wow i actually look good..i wonder how the students reactions will be like when they see i have returned😂(you are the most popular girl in the high school because well, you are the richest)
I go outside my house after having my breakfast.. And i see jungkook waiting for me .. We both walk to school together.. We talked and we laughed all the way to school.. When we reached, i could hear the gasps and whispers as i walked to my locker..i then, open my locker to put my books in, i close it to find the person i hate most in the world.it was

Tiffany

Tiffany..
Tiffany:"well see whos back"she said with a smirk on her face
i just ignored her to walk to class..then in the end of the hallway i saw jungkook , i happily walked over to him when i saw.. Him holding hands with..IU

the second most popular girl here

.the second most popular girl here.
Tiffany noticed you looking over to them..
Tiffany:"ooh you didnt know? 🙃 theyre together"
I didnt want to hear it from her so i walked over to him and asked him myself..
Y/N:"hey jungkook"
Jungkook:"uh..hey"he looked embarassed as if he didnt want this to happen..
Y/N:"jungkook, whats going on?"
IU:"oppa , why arent you telling her were together?"
With that my heart broke into a million pieces.. I just ran out of there ..not wanting to be in their presence..
TO BE CONTINUED

END OF CHAPTER 4
finally!!ahh! My hand hurts !! I hope you guyslike it!!!! I really hope u guys are looking forward to chapter 5 which will come out tomorrow!!!! Love you all!!