Chapter 5 we meet again

JEON JUNGKOOK FF WE MEET AGAIN CHAPTER 5

JUNGKOOK POV
i tried running after her but I was too late..she already left..why would she be mad or sad? Didnt she not have feelings for me? Didnt that kiss mean nothing to her? She needs to know why im with IU.its not what i want.

Y/N POV
I run out of the school as fast as i can and go to the park. I sit down on the bench and i covered my face with my hands to hide my tears.

??:Hey u okay?
I look up to see a really attractive boy standing infront of me.

??:Hey u okay?I look up to see a really attractive boy standing infront of me

I think he goes to my school..i cant tell..
Y/N:"uh..yea..im okay.."
??:"you dont seem okay.." He sits next to me waiting for me to say something
Y/N:"what"
??:"whats wrong? Oh btw, you can call me V"
Y/N:"V? Uh okay...im Y/N"
V:"so you wanna talk about it?"
Y/N:"no please"
He gently holds my wrist and takes me to a nearby ice cream vendor..
V:"why don't you get your mind off things? You like ice cream?"😊
Y/N:"yea" you smile
He gets you and him an ice cream and you two just walk around talking about yourselves
Y/N:"wait....whats your real name..i mean V cant be your full name"
V:"maybe its best you dont know..you might treat me differently" i was pretty confused by his words but i just shook my head and kept walking
Y/N:"maybe i should get going...i already skipped like 2 periods.." He looks at me and gives me a warm smile. I looked at my phone to check the time.
Y/N:"yah! What are you doing??" He grabbed my phone and started doing something
V:"relax...." He gives me back my phone with him number in it..
Y/N:"..........really.......😂😂😂"he saved his number as 'bae😘'
We both just laughed and i walked back to school..
When i got there I realized it was already recess so i had to go to the cafeteria..maybe i could look for tzuyu..i walk around the cafeteria and spotted her.
Tzuyu:"Y/N! Come over here!"
I walked over to her table..then.. I tripped...over tiffany's leg.i was ready for impact so shut my eyes..but somehow.i didnt feel any pain.i realized, Jungkook caught me. I just stared at him.as he helped me up safely..
Y/N:"t-thank you" i didnt even wanna look him in the eyes so i just walked past him.he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the cafeteria.
Y/N:"where are we going?? Let me go!"
He didnt even answer me .he just ignored me and kept walking. He brought me to his car and opened the passenger seat door. I wasn't afraid of him doing anything as i knew i could trust him.i just went in the car and fasten the seatbelt
Y/N:"where are you taking me"
Jungkook:"somewhere peaceful" And with that we drove off... It took quite sometime so by the looks of it,i wont be going home today.i quickly took out my phone to text my driver..
(TEXT MESSAGE)
--------------------------------
You ~ mr park please inform my father that i wont be going home today.tell them not to worry.im fine
Mr park~where are you miss?
You~im with a friend.
--------------------------------
And then i placed my phone back in my pocket. I felt myself drifting off to sleep...

Jungkook POV
I have to ask her..how she feels..and i want to make up for everything and be close to her again.i need to know.if she loves me. I look at Y/N to find her sound asleep..
Jungkook:"this girl..."

Y/N POV
After a while i wake up to jungkook patting my head..
Jungkook:"yah get up.were here"
I get up and get out of the car.
The scenery was unbelievable. He took me to a beautiful river .

Jungkook:"d-do you like it?"Y/N:"its beautiful"i hugged him tight

Y/N:"its beautiful"i hugged him tight..
Jungkook:"wanna go for a ride on the boat?"
Y/N:"yeaa!!!" I said excitedly he looked at me and chuckled at my childish behavior..
Jungkook took me in the boat and we went rowing..it was so fun..i loved being with him like this
Jungkook:"y/n ah"
I look at him....

i loved being with him like thisJungkook:"y/n ah"I look at him

Jungkook:"do you love me"
Y/n:"y-yes....but it doesnt make a difference does it..i cant just expect you to be waiting for m--" he kissed me..i kissed him back..i felt happy,and secure..i felt safe with him...and yet,there was this pain..the fear of him leaving me..the fear of being all alone..we broke the kiss and i looked at him..
Jungkook:"when i confessed to you..three years ago..how dod you really feel about me?"
Y/n:"i have always loved you,jungkook..i couldnt tell you because you would be really hurt when i left"
Jungkook:"i love you too."
Y/n:"dont you have a girlfriend?IU?"
Jungkook:"thats what i wanted to tell you..im with her by force..she told her parents she loves me and she wants me to date her..so her parents told my parents that if i didnt date IU, her parents would not invest in my parents company anymore..and IU's parents are my parents biggest investors"
Y/n:"i see"
Jungkook:"but that doesnt mean i love her..ill just put up the act for a while..make her dump me..but i love you, y/n"
My face brightened up
Y/n:"but are we together?"
Jungkook smiled and nodded
Jungkook:"its what i have always wanted"

END OF CHAPTER 5
I guess this episode is more lovey dovey ..anyways i want to introduce the new character,V!!!!! Ill insert all pictures in media!!the jungkook pictures just imagine him talking to you❤️❤️love you guys hope you like it!!