Chapter 6 we meet again

JEON JUNGKOOK FF WE MEET AGAIN CHAPTER 6

Y/N POV
we spent hours there, talking , and just having a good time. Enjoying each others company..until...
*RINGG* my phone starts ringing
--------------------------------
You-hello?
Assistant lee-young miss, we need you to come home right now. Your father invited the kim family for a discussion. And its really important.
You-uh...what time will the kim family arrive?
Assistant lee-at 9pm
You-okay ill be there
--------------------------------
I groan.. Why the kim family? I have never seen them before..their family is just as wealthy as us..this has to be important.i look at the time. Its 7pm..i should go home and get ready.
Y/n:"jungkook-ah....i have to go...the kim family is coming over." His eyes widened
Jungkook:"THE kim family??" Oh uh okay..." He frowns
Y/n:"we can do this again...im sorry about this happening.."
Jungkook:"its okay.." He smiles
We go to the car and drive off...
(8:30PM)
Jungkook:"y/n-shi get up were here"
I fell asleep again?wow. I get out of the car and walk towards jungkook
Y/n:"jungkook ah thank you for today...i really had fun.." I give him a kiss
Jungkook:"you're welcome" he smiles and hugs me
Y/n:"ill see you tomorrow kookie😬"
Jungkook:"you remember our nickname?"
Y/n:"duh.." And with that i run in while waving at him..
My assistants come towards me..
Assistant lee:"thank goodness you are here , young miss, we will get you ready.."
My assistants lead me into the room and hand me dresses to choose from..of course, i want to make a good impression on the kim family. For my family's sake. I choose a beautiful red ball gown

 and the assistants give me a gorgeous hairdo

Then, Assistant lee- the kim family have arrived, young miss

Then,
Assistant lee- the kim family have arrived, young miss.
Y/n:"im coming" i take a deep breath and walk downstairs to the dining hall. I sit at my seat and wait for them to enter the house..i hear them approaching and immediately stand to greet them.
Y/n:"hello, my name is y/n,its very nice to meet you."i said while bowing. Then i look at them and froze.
??:"hello,y/n,we meet again" he said as he kissed my hand. V?!?!?!?!?! He was wearing a suit and im not gonna lie, he looked amazing.

 V?!?!?!?!?! He was wearing a suit and im not gonna lie, he looked amazing

V:"my name is kim taehyung, youngest son of the kim family. Its an honor to meet the song family."
I smile and just pretend like nothing happened. He goes to his seat right across from me and just stares at me. While smiling.
??:"hello, my name is kim namjoon, its great to meet you"

He says as he grinsMy dad then invites them all to have a seat

He says as he grins
My dad then invites them all to have a seat.
Dad:"please have a seat,im very pleased that we were able to have this dinner together.as we do have a few things to talk about"
I have a feeling this is going to be bad.i glance at jin-oppa who was looking very clueless. I still didnt tell him about the 'jimin' issue..cause if i did, jimin would be dead by now. I dont have a problem with that.
We all eat and then my dad stands up to say something
Dad:"mr kim and I have decided that we should marry our children for the sake of our companies"
My eyes widened as i choked on my water.
Dad:" y/n, and the youngest child of the kim family, kim taehyung, will be getting married and they will replace us and run the new company , K&S ENTERPRISE, a partnership between the kim family and thw song family." I did not move a muscle.i just sat there.theres nothing i can do about it.Mr kim and my dad made a decision.i glanced at taehyung who looked just as shocked as i was.I thought to myself 'whats going to happen to me and jungkook?'

END OF CHAPTER 6
This chapter is shorter than the rest but anyways,i hope you guys enjoyed reading it!!!! Chapter 7 might come out tonight!