Blood: Grandchase Dead

Her mind took in the scene before her as the blood splattered. The sword fell to the ground with a loud clank as it fell loose. She was speechless, mind growing blank as the stench of death grew stronger and stronger. There were so many different feelings swirling inside of her, she wasn't sure what I was feeling anymore, but there were two that stood out from the rest: blazing anger and complete sadness.

--

She was unaware as she was shoved roughly into the dark, dank room. It seemed to smell of mold. Fear flashed briefly in her mind, before it was replaced with fury. How dare she be imprisoned like an animal!

"Let me out of here, witch!" she screamed. Only her echoing yell responded back. She let out a small sound of annoyance. Once she found the way out, she was so beating the hell out of her captor.

Looking around, she tried to find a way out, but found no way out.

As she kept searching, there was a thud, a groan, and a clang. Turning around quickly, she saw one of her companions, the one that made her heart race.

"R-Ronan, did you get captured, too?" she asked.

As Ronan looked up at his female companion, he answered, "Yeah. I tried to rescue you, but they caught me." He stood up with a groan. "I landed a bit roughly."

"You shouldn't have tried to rescue me," she said. "I can handle myself."

"Well, either way, I'm caught, so we'd better find a way ou-" he began, before there was a loud grating sound.

Turning around, the two noticed a blade on the ground, near the door. Had someone slid that in?

"Hey, that's my sword!" Running over, she picked it up.

"Well, at least you have a weapon," Ronan said.

"Maybe I can cut my way out," she muttered, and began to slash at the door fiercely.

"Elesis, even you can't cut through that," Ronan told her.

"Shut up, I'll make it."

Mere minutes later, Elesis stopped, head bowed down in apparent defeat.

"See, what'd I tell you?" Ronan took a step closer to Elesis.

Before he realized what was happening, Ronan felt agonizing pain in his chest. He was stabbed.

"W-Wha. . ." Ronan coughed, blood dripping down his body. Then he saw her eyes. They were white, blank, yet they held a hidden malice.

"No. . ." he whispered.

"Yes. . ." she whispered back, and grinned. "Ronan Erudon, prepare to die."

"Please, no, fight it, Elesis," Ronan begged, though he had little hope. He knew he was dead, and in such a situation, he tried to say one last thing to her. "I love y-" Before he could finish, the sword went upward, slicing cleanly through his neck, and his head, the blood, flesh, and other matter splattering everywhere. Ronan's body fell backwards and never moved again.

"Foolish boy," Elesis said with a wicked smile. "Confessing to the one who was right about to kill you? How stupid." Her eyes regained their blazing red, but still her mind was possessed. If one could hear her thoughts, they would be frightened at the intensity of them.

There was another loud clank, and a young, blond elf was thrown in.

"Augh!" she cried. Looking back, she groaned. "Great, how'd I let myself get captured?" Then she turned around and saw one of her best friends. "E-Elesis! You got captured too?"