missed call

Ross Pov

I woke up the next day feeling amazing. I couldn't wait to see Maia. She was in my head the whole time. I feel crazy for her.

I got up from bed and went into the shower. I took a quickly shower then I got out and walked over and I brushed my teeth. After that I went over to my closet and picked out simple clothes. I'm pretty sure we might be shooting today do I decided to just wear a pair of sweatpants and a simple white tee along with some sneakers.

I left my room and walked over to the cafe. My heart pumped quickly with ever step I took and I got inside. Everyone was already at the table eating breakfast and I saw her. Maia was laughing along with Grace and Jordan which made me feel a little jealous inside. I walked over to the table and handshook all the guys.

Maia looked up and saw me then she smiled  and waved her hand motioning me to sit next to her. I smiled back at her and walked over.

Ross:(waves) hey

Grace:(smiles) hi

Maia looked over at Grace strangely then looked back at me.

Maia: hey Ross. How'd you sleep?

I smirked at her and she became a slight red color. I think Grace knew since she was trying to hold in a laugh and Jordan was on his phone.

Ross: hey man

Jordan: what's up

Ross: nothing much really, I'm so hungry.

Jordan:( nods) same man. I'm pretty sure they should be coming out any minute I don't know.

Ross:( sits down) so how are you guys?

Maia and Grace: fine

Jordan: cool

Ross:( nods)

Maia: Ross can we talk really quick

Ross:( nods) yeah sure

Maia:( stands up and grabs Ross's hand then they walk outside to where the bathrooms are)

Ross: so what's up

Maia: I wanted something from you ( says seductively)

Ross:( chuckles) really?(smirks)

Maia:(nods) yeah ( slams lips against Ross)

Ross:( picks her up and pushes her up against a wall still with their lips together)

Maia:( puts hand in Ross's pants and begins massaging his dick)

Ross:( moans softly and grips Maia's ass)

Maia:( moans then jumps off Ross leaving him hard)

Ross: what?

Maia:( smirks) a little taste of what might happen later( winks then gives him a quick peck on the lips and runs away.

Ross:(smiles and takes out his phone and sees that he has 2 missed calls from Riker and Rocky and 4 missed calls from Laura) fuck (decides to call Laura)

End of Pov

Laura's pov

Ryland: no no no.... fuck( throws controller on the couch)

I laughed at him and sat down next to Riker who was holding the other controller. He had a smirk plastered on his face and I giggled.

Riker: so I won this round... do I get a kiss?

Laura: (laughs) nope

Riker:( whines) please

Laura:(smiles) fine ( places lips against Riker's for a few seconds then let's go)

Ryland : Ew.

Rocky: are you two a thing now or something?

Laura: pretty sure and Ryland don't worry you'll be doing it soon( winks)

Ryland:(scoffs) um no

Riker: yeah right

Ryland: no

Riker:yeah

Riker and Ryland began a small fake argument then they began throwing pillows at eachother and I began laughing.

Later on my phone began ringing and my heart began beating at the caller ID

Ross.

Laura:( mutters to herself) control yourself Laur you need to get over him

I ignored it and turned off my phone.

Riker: who was that?

Laura: no one just an unknown number( fake smiles)

Riker:(smiles) Oh okay( kisses Laura then continues playing around with Ryland)

END OF POV

ROSS POV

Laura didn't answer so I just rolled my eyes and waked back over to the cafe and finally the Breakfast was out. We served ourselves and then we took a small break before beginning to shoot.

******************

Hiiii I missed you all so muchh

I'm sorry for this stupid chapter but I finally thought of something to upload:)

Ily all♡

Have an amazing dayy