Maia?

Well hey I am finally happy I have time to write a new chapter.So like I always say ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Rydels POV

Awww........I said while Ross took of on his plane.I looked over to Rocky and saw him crying then I elbowed Laura and she looked at Rocky.Then Laura went over to him and hugged I just giggled then took a picture of then hugging.I went to them then I joined the hug.After that my parents catched a cab to go to their job and Riker drived all of us back home.When we came Laura and I went to my room and started talking.

Rydel:Are you ok

Laura:Yea im fine why

Rydel:Dont lie now spill the deets

Laura:Ok well I like Ross

Rydel:(jaw drops open)What

Laura:I know please dont be mad

Rydel:You think I am going to be mad I have been dreaming that you like him

Laura:Yea but the only problem is that I dont even know if he likes me and I really miss him(tears up)

Rydel its going to be ok

Laura:Ok well im going home

Rydel:NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura:Why Rydel:You can stay here and invite Vanessa over.Please

Laura:Fine let me call her

Rydel:Ok

Laura:(dials Vanessas number then they talk for like a minute)She said she is with her boyfriend

Rydel:oh well

Laura:Yea well lets go eat

Rosss POV

Once I got on the plane I got my phone out my pocket listened to music and looked out the window.After a while we landed in Puerto Rico I started looking around and I saw a guy holding a posterboard with my name on it.I went up to the guy and he talked to me in spanish I think it was.I started to think that I should have listened to my mom when she said I should have takin those spanish classes.He just took me to a limo and drove me to a hotel when I got in the hotel I went to my assinged room.I started to unpack but then I got a phone call from the director of TBM to have a meeting and get to know eachother.I went downstairs and I saw a familiar pretty brunette standing talking to a blond haired girl.She turned around and went up to me.

Ross:Maia???????

Maia:HI

Ross:What are you doing here

Maia:Well I am going to Mack for TBM

Ross:Cool im going to be Brady

Maia:COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Director:Well thank you my TBM cast for coming here and well goodnight(leaves)

Ross:See you around

Maia:See you around cutie(leaves)

Back to Rosss POV

I went back to my room and finished unpacking then I went to sleep and dreamed about how pretty and hot Maia is.

Well I know that chapter sucked but I will write a better one next time I have time to write another chapter.SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~Gianna~~~~