A Flashback

We take a sit after ordering and munch on our food like homeless people - not that I have anything against homeless people it's just we are so hungry right now.
...awkward...
We're almost finished when Frank decides to say something sooo hilarious.
That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.
"Hey guys guess what!"
We all look to his grinning face as he says,
"Milk!"
He smirks at all our disgusted faces as he sits back and eats the last of his fries.
"Great, I almost finished my milkshake and then you had to say that!"
"Oh wow. You're so original."
"Ugh."
Mikey's poker face doesn't lie. He's truly disgusted.
Ray seems to be kinda pissed off but laughs anyway.
I sit there with my arms folded, giving Frank the evil-eye as a joke.
"We don't have time for fan fictions!"
I grimace as I have flashbacks from my younger days.
Yes we're fifteen and all but you have no idea what a traumatised twelve-year old looks like until you meet me a few years back.
Oh god.
I try not to think about it as much for the rest of the time I eat and the time goes by quicker than expected as before I know it, it's time to head off again.
***
"See you in a few hours, guys."
I say as me and Mikey walk through our front door.
The whole house is covered in decorations and candy.
"Shit, mom's gone crazy this year." I say under my breath.
"Isn't she already crazy?" Mikey says back to me.
We laugh quietly and I open the door to my room.
"See you in a bit Mikes."
I walk down, making sure to close the door behind me and walk over to the costume for tonight.
Yeah I know I'm a bit old for dress up but no one said I can't.
My vampire costume is folded neatly in a pile, complete with plastic fangs and fake blood.
"Cool." I've been waiting for ages to wear it. I sound so cliche but everyone's going as Harley Quinn this year. Tough luck mainstreamers for I knew Harley before the movie so suck it.
Also, red and black Harley is my favorite in my opinion.
She doesn't take shit from anyone. She's cool and sassy and tough and all the things you'd wanna be.
If I hadn't of chosen a vampire, I definitely be the joker. He's cool, too.
Why so serious?
***
I smirk at myself when I look in the long mirror. It's awesome and I'm definitely finding candy with this killer costume on.
That was a pun that I didn't mean to make. Oh well.
There's a sudden knock at the front door and I hear Mikey open it.
"Hello, Frank."
"Oh hi Frank."
"Is anyone gonna greet me?" I hear Ray.
Frank giggles from upstairs. He's funny and always makes me smile for some reason.
I just remembered Mikey's in a Frank N Furter costume. Oh shit.
I'm gonna try my hardest not to laugh when I see him in a brown curly wig and lingerie.
I walk upstairs and immediately see Mikey.
Oh god no.
He turns around and I let out a breath. Phew. The skin is part of the outfit so he's fully covered. Thank the heavens. Even though I'm not religious.
Not that I have anything against religious people.
...awkward...
Yeah let's skip the awkwardness.
Frank's dressed his vampire outfit as he said he would.
"Looking good, Frankie boy." I say this to make him cringe but he just laughs.
"Can't get to me that easily, baby."
Then we start calling eachother corny couple names like sweetheart, honey and the dreaded baby.
"Come on you two lovebirds, lets go steal some childrens' candy!" Ray shouts.
"Uh, Ray? I'm not sure that's how it works."
He's dressed in the chimney sweep outfit he said he would be in also.
It's pretty good, not gonna lie. I think he suits the Victorian style.
"Well it's now 9:32 at night. Let's get trick or treating!
We all walk along the road and start the Halloween night.