Story time

Hollyleaf: Hey, Mosskit, go gather up your friends and I will get Firestar to tell us a story!

Mosskit: Ok!

Hollyleaf: *Smiles. Sets up camera in bushes*

*Ten minutes later*

Mosskit: I'm back, with, Hollykit, Mistkit, Snowkit, Hopekit, Wishkit, Eaglekit, and Willowkit!

Other kits: Hai!

Hollyleaf: O_O You sure made a lot of friends.....

Mosskit: I've been up here for awhile, now, make Firestar tell us story! *Angry face*

Hollyleaf: O_O Ok, ok..... One minute *Runs off to find Firestar* Grandpaw!!!

Firestar: *Mumbles* What? And stop calling me that!

Hollyleaf: Well, Gramps, Mosskit and his seven friends want a story, a very embarrassing story!

Firestar: *Looks over at Mosskit and his seven friends*

Kits: *Sad face*

Firestar: *Sighs* Fine, it better not be a trick again! *Walks over to Mosskit and his seven friends*

Hollyleaf: *Giggles and starts camera. Walks over*

Firestar: So, once a pon a time, I had to make a cla-

Hopekit: How did you do it?

Firestar: I was getting to that! Anyways, we got some cats together who used to live in the clan and made the clan. But we had to fight off some rats so I helped them and lost one of my lifes!

Eaglekit: By rats?!

Firestar: *Sighs* Yes.

Hollykit: Thats pathetic!

Firestar: *Walks off*

Mosskit: Hollyleaf, that was a dumb story!

Hollyleaf: How was I supossed to know he was going to tell that story!?

Mosskit: *Mumbles* Come on guys!

Mosskit's seven friends: Ok!

Hollyleaf: *Posts story on Startube. Puts in description, How Firestar loses a life!* Hehehe....

Firestar: Great, now what has Hollyleaf posted? *Clicks video. Looks at commets.*

Sunstar's commet: Ha ha, dumb way to lose your life!

Honeyfern's commet: Yeah, at least I died protecting kits!

Firestar: *Gets off. Goes to Hollyleaf's house*

Hollyleaf: Oh, hey Firestar........

Firestar: *Kicks out*