The Job

Your in your apartment looking through the papers when you see an ad for a job "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria, i remember that place from when i was a kid" you say to yourself thinking back to your childhood. You always wanted to go as a kid but your mom never let you, all the kids in your class went there for their birthday parties, but you never had any of those either. You decide to take the job to earn a bit of extra money and it was the perfect opportunity to do something you've always dreamed of. You call the number in the papers "Hello, i'm calling about the job in the paper" you hear heavy breathing over the phone "Uh, yeah, come to the pizzeria a bit early so you can get your uniform" its only 5:30 but you need to take a shower and get ready for your first day. You eat supper then take a shower.

~Time Skip~

Right before you leave you quickly tie your hair up in a ponytail and walk to your car, "first day of work here i come!" its not too far from your place so the drive is quick but freddys is kinda in the middle of nowhere with scares you a bit but you fine. You get out of the car and walk up to the doors, you walk inside "Hello? anyone here?" you walk into an office there is a note that says "The message on the phone will explain what to do" You press the answering machine button and the phone begins to play a message "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for kids and grown-ups alike blah blah blah but there is one thing i need to say for legal reasons, Freddy Fazbear's is not responsible for damage to property or person upon discovering damage or death has occurred a missing person report will be filled within 90 days or as soon as premises has been thoroughly cleaned and bleached and the carpets have been replaced blah blah blah that may sound bad but its fine good luck, oh ya and i left your uniform on the chair" you look down at the chair and grab the uniform. you check around and see that your alone, you change into the uniform and sit down, you pick up a tablet that controls the security cameras you check them and you know animatronics should be standing on the stage, you check one more time to be sure and yes, they are all gone! "What!" you jump in your chair Bonnie isn't on any of the cameras you look at the cameras one more time to try to save power, you see a purple curtain that has a sign that says out of order and its open "i wonder what that could be for?" then you check the cameras again and none of the animatronics are there!

~In the secret room~

"Guys Guys!" Chica squeaks "Whats wrong!? Are you ok?!" Bonnie quickly ran up to her Freddy and Foxy stood still waiting for Chica to tell them something she found so interesting but no one else would. "The new security guard! SHE is a girl! finally they hired a girl!" the boys looked confused "So? Does it matter if the guard be a lassie?" foxy said out of no where "She will be easier to kill" Freddy blurted out, Chica was clearly mad, she stomped away Bonnie went after her and Freddy just, well he just left. The clock made a sound, it was 6am Foxy was curious, he walked down the hall towards the office and looked through the opposite door Chica came from, you didn't notice him as he slowly crept closer as foxy thought <The young lass, she is beautiful, if i could only talk with er we could get to know each other, but i would scare the poor thing> you hear the animatronic breathing you spin around but he is so close your faces nearly touch you close your eyes tight and hope he doesn't hurt you but when you open them to get a better look he's gone, you slowly walk towards the door and look out the side.