Sickness Leave Karma

(Hey guys, guess what! Author-Chan is back! I'm going to be trying out a few styles of writing,, well point a views,,, And in the comments it would help if you guys could comment which you preferred! Thanks ~<3)

Reader POV

It was February 12th and I laid in bed tiredly. Disgusting tissues scattered around my messy excuse of a home. I sighed and looked down at the calendar on my phone realizing I wouldn't be able to take any more time off work even though I could swear I was practically dying! 

Author POV (1)

The female sighed as she forced her aching body out of bed, with every step her exhaustion became less mental and more physical. Her eyes fluttered shut and she stumbled before quickly steadying herself. She shook her head and put on her uniform before heading off to work.

When she arrived she walked inside the pizzeria, popping two Tylenols in her mouth and taking a gulp from her water bottle. She stumbled into the office and sat down in the spinning chair, sniffling quietly. It was darker than usual and things were slightly different, she looked down at her phone once again then shut it off immediately when she heard a noise. Remembering how her friends got mad when she used her phone instead of paying attention on them. She looked up at the figure standing in the door, its eyes glowed in the darkness as it stepped closer, it didn't look human,,, it was passed closing,,, things weren't adding up in the females mind. "Hello,,?" Her voice cracked slightly in pain. The figure creaked as it stepped closer and revealed itself, it was too late to close the door and she knew she couldn't outrun it. It was a shiny blue bunny animatronic that stared for moments on end before jumping at you and opening its jaw. It let out a horrific scream as she rolled back on her chair, she stood shakily and tried to run away before stopping at the door, face to face with a shiny, slimmer version of Chica. 

Author POV (2)

You did a double take before sprinting past it. You could hear the heavy footsteps behind you clinking and clanking on the ground. You weren't supposed to leave the office especially not alone. When you finally felt safe enough you found yourself at pirates cove, a familiar place that sent chills down your spine, but a pang disappointment came over you when reality hit and you read the sign 'Out of order'. You then heard more movement, suddenly there were three sets of glowing eyes staring you down, you turned and tripped into the curtains into the lap of a broken down animatronic, you screamed at the sight, it was foxy, but his fur was darkened and torn, his jaw broken and hanging on by merely wires. You jumped back as it looked up at you, its eyes turning on and its cracking voice box growling. You crawled back as it looked at you menacingly "Great day to die,,, for real this time,,," You cried softly. After closing your eyes and pulling your  knees to the chest you heard a violent voice box screaming coarsely. As you opened your eyes you saw the curtains empty, the purple fabric waving softly from whatever had gone down. "He's alive,,," You stood up panting, your sickness making the nausea in your stomach even worse, "He's,,," You blinked a few times before passing out.

(Ill try to update more often if anyone is still interested, love you kittens ~<3))