Chapter 5 (Picture of Blake)

Recap

The door swung open and my jaw dropped down to the floor. I heard a lot of flicking of hair and pulling of shorts.

"Oh how I’ve missed school" a red head whispered pulling down her shirt.

"I know what you mean I heard they did this before but never with shirts off I’m going to love this class" her friend said fixing her and pouting her lips.

"This happens every year only they wear shirts I picked a good time to join" I said to the red head and her friend.

"You sure did"

I knew I'd be booking myself into an ugly clinic if I could get out of my shell shock because there before us stood a sizeable portion of gorgeous guys in basketball shorts sneakers. All of them with no shirts on. I scanned my eyes over the group and then my eyes landed on someone. Him.

"Oh my Oreos" was all I could manage.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I clamped my mouth shut with a pop as the boys reached the bleachers and took a seat below us.

 He turned around and hopped up the benches and plonked himself next to me. My eyes not moving an inch from his muscled chest. Miss. Red head and her friend just sat and stared in disbelieve.

 "What are you doing in a gym kit?"

 "Well this is a gym and this is gym class so I guess I'm doing gym"

 "Oh no you’re not"

 "Oh yes I am"

"Sam manning this morning you had a possible concussion and where popping pills like someone at a mental hospital not to mention your arm that’s sprained" he literally shouted the last part. My eyes where no longer looking at his slightly embarrassed I was being told off my eyes were glued to his waistband of his shorts. Sam you are most defiantly a pervert.

 My head snapped up "I ain't no druggie and I love sports so there ain't no stopping me anyway I feel fine see" I said waving my arm in the arm clenching the muscles in my legs so he wouldn't see.

 "Ahh ha I see" he nodded slowly.

 He dropped back down to his seat next to Caleb and saw the muscles in his back ripple.

The coach walked in and everyone shut up. His new set of Nike air force 1's  squeaking on the polished floor. He was early forties I'd guess with short black hair but into a crew cut. He was clean shaved wearing tracksuit pants and a school hoodie.

 "Alright ladies let's take this attendance taken and get moving” he said addressing the whole class male members included.

He went through the roll not one person missing the red heads name was Amber and her friend was Ellie .Naomi was in the class too just great a killer bitch in gym. Thinking if I got murdered by her I would have a great title for a book " Murder on the courts or bleechers or hoop or bat" the range of possibilities was massive.

"Manning here" he pointed to the floor what was I a dog never the less I got up and jumped down the seats to the gym floor.

 "Manning I've been told you have an injury which is now obvious to me and I as a coach must advice against you taking part" he nodded and my arm sternly.

 "Sorry coach I'm not missing class I love gym"

 "Okay then it's your choice

Manning “I turned to go back to my seat.