Chapter 11

There are all my new fans I want to dedicate this too because your awesome! And and and the Bruins there win last night amazing :D Enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sam's Pov

Do you ever get that moment when you realise that nothing is right. Everything is wrong. Something that feels so wrong yet feels right and you feel guilty for being happy.

I could be happy but yet here I was. In Massachusetts I'd found friends people that genuinely loved me. My dad was still gone a lot but he loved me too. But I was still feeling guilty over two years ago my mom had died but yet somehow I still wasn't completely over it.

But I needed to be if I had any chance of being normal again and living my dreams I had to get over it. Get over my mother’s death. Something I wish I didn't have to say.

I got nudged out of my day dream by Amy. No one had said anything about the party episode which was two weeks ago for which I was grateful and I had managed to avoid the glaring for the most part of Scott Welker.

"Hey you fancy catching a movie tonight" Amy asked.

"Erm I dunno who what when?"

She giggled at my strange reply to her question "Who just Caleb Blake Parker me and Maddie what I have no idea and when around seven maybe" she shrugged smiling at me.

"Yeah sure why not" I paused going over her information “Wait no Brodie?"

"Nah he said he's got an appointment or something"

An appointment at seven on a Thursday evening. I’m sure he had an appointment with the sofa maybe I raised an eyebrow.

"Where is he actually speaking of the Devine creature himself"

"He's showing around his new friend" Parker winked.

"Which new friend I thought that position was filled" I joked pointing to myself

"This is a lady friend" he smirked

"Well what the hell am I then"

"Your a girl just not a girl"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Ohhh some ones jealous" he laughed to Blake and Caleb

"Parker stop being a retard and answer the god dam question"

"What exactly was the question again" he looked at me

"Whose is he showing round?" I repeated

"Brooke someone or other she's been wanting Brodie to show her around for a while now"

"Septembers nearly over and she wants a tour now if she doesn’t know where she is now she needs a GPS not a tour"

"I said the same but you know Brodie sticking to his promises captain honourable as usual"

"Cool" I replied blandly taking in a gulp of water.

I tore the ham sandwich apart swallowing it without bothering to chew.

"Wow you seem pissed off" Caleb scooted around the tree whispering in my ear.

"Am not"

"Is too"

"Go away Caleb"

"No annoying you is fun"

I groaned and shut up and sat in silence. The bell for class rang and I walked ahead of the boys to the gym. When we were all ready coach called attendance no one absent. I looked round and saw Brodie talking to Caleb at the bottom row of seats. He was wearing his usual blue basketball shorts that went just below his knees with a worn down Miami heat singlet and I couldn't help but stare at his arms they were huge with a capital H.