23

Nadia.
Walking of the plane I felt the harsh cold hit my delicate skin, maybe I won't need this bikini. I quickly grabbed my jacket and put it on. As we got in the limo Justin held my hand. "Paris!" I said excitedly hiding my face with the flower he got me. "I can't believe we're in Paris!!" I said hugging him.

"I knew you wanted to come here baby, so I though why not?" He giggled at me basically fan girling over Paris.

"Never in a million years would I ever think I'd even be in Paris, omg" I said getting out my phone to take photos. Firstly I took a photo of me and Justin. Me happy as ever and him looking at me in sense of awe. I'm so unbelievable grateful he has brought me here. I never thought that he'd bring me here, I just thought we just be going to like New York or something. Not that I wouldn't be grateful, I just don't know how to repay him for this?

"Only for you baby" he smiled kissing my lips. Making me blush. I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world. I though to myself as I looked out the window as we went past all the places I want to visit, the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triumph and many many more places. "Don't worry, we will visit every single one of the places you wrote on your list" he said pulling out a page that I wrote all the places I wants to go on holiday. "How did you find that!" I hid that in a specific place I never thought anyone would ever find. I cant believe he found it. "Babe," he said sending shivers down my spine "It was in your underwear draw, not very secret if you ask me" he said smirking.

"Why were you in my underwear draw you perv" I said playfully hitting him.

"That's for me to know and you to find out babe," he winked at me folding the paper back into hi pocket.

-
Once we got to the room Justin placed our bags in the corner and walked over to me connecting our lips. "Mmmm I love you" he mumbled making me go weak. "I love you too" I mumbled back making him smile. Pulling away from me he walked over to the window and opened  the curtains showing the Eiffel Tower making my jaw drop and the beauty of the city. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I thought to myself whilst opening the doors and waking out onto the balcony hearing loud screams.

I looked down and I saw loads of beliebers I assumed. I waved to Justin telling him to come out and when he did the screams to louder. He waved down and blowed kisses making them go crazy. "I love you guys" he shouted then walking back into our room and shutting the blinds. "I didn't think they knew we were coming here? I mean you didn't even know" he giggled whilst pulling me into a hug.

"They're your beliebers they know everything Justin. You should know that by now" I laughed.

"Yeah yeah I know" he said pulling me closer as  bringing me into a kiss. "Now, this trip is for me and you to get away and I know how I want to start it" he said kissing down my neck. "I mean if that's okay with you" he said making me laugh.

"Mmm baby, you know I wouldn't say no" I said biting me lip.

He slowly laid me down on the bed whilst he was on top of me, kissing every inch on my body whilst taking of every piece off clothing until I pinned him down taking control. "I like it when your in control baby" he said feeling up my ass but I slapped his hands away. "No touching" I said in a stern voice whilst taking his top off.  Sliding his shirt over his head I flung it on the floor. I unbuckled his belt and flung of his trousers revealing his hard member. "Mmmm, hard already baby" I said teasing him but rubbing my hand over him. "You walk into a room and I get hard babe, you know" he did making me laugh. I slid off his Calvin Klein boxers making me bite my lips and I place my lips over him making him quiver. "Y-You don't have to do that if you don't want to babe" he stuttered making me giggle.

"I want to" i said as I continued to suck his hard member. "B-Babe I'm gonn-" before his could finish his sentence he released Inside my mouth. "Mmmm" I said after swallowing the whole load.

"Since when did you swallow?" He said making me laugh.

"Since today apparently, that definitely disgusting and I don't wanna do that again though" I said making him chuckle.

"I never insisted on you swallowing" he said literally crying.

"Shut up" I said climbing on top of him and placing at my entrance.

"You gonna ride me?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"No I'm gonna sit on you, what else would I be doing dumb ass" I said as he slid inside of me making me gasp. As I began to bounce up and down on him im for the first time and my god it felt so good, we haven't had sex for a while and my god it felt like the first time without the pain. I continued to bounce up and downs untill he flipped us. "Now it's my turn" he said flipping me on my all fours and sliding inside me. I moaned as he full member entered me again. Wow I really needed this and Fuck he's so good. "Fuck Justin" I said gripping the sheets.

"What's my name?" He said making me laugh.

"Are you serious?" I laughed.

"Yes, now say my name" He said spanking my left ass cheek making me chuckle.

"Which one Daddy or Justin?" I said making him his grunts get louder.

"Mmmm I like daddy" he said being 100% serious. So I just went along with it.

"Ohh daddy, you make me feel sooo good" I said nearly screaming as I could feel my orgasm rising. "Daddy!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and as he hit me g stop making me cum all over him, "Fuck" he growled with a few me thrust cumming all inside me. He went weak as he came. Pulling out of me he laid beside me. "Fuck that was amazing babe, it's lucky these rooms are sound proof" he said giggled.

"Wait, did you use a condom?" I said trying to scare him but i actually was on birth control. This could be hilarious.

"Wait what? No? Shit!" He said panicking but me I was literally crying from watching him panic so much. "What's funny? You could get pregnant I thought you had the implant or the coil or something!" he said pacing up and down the room.

"Justin calm down, I'm on birth control. You know the pill?" I said dying from laughter.

"Fuck, don't do that to me babe" he said sitting back down on the bed. I moved over to him hugging him from behind and kissing his neck. "Sorry daddy" I said in a baby voice making him turn around and stare at me in shock.

"You so want me to fuck you again" he said smirking.

"Of course I do, especially after that" I said kissing him soft lips again. "So round 2?" I said smirking.

"Mmmhhhmm, yes baby girl" he said pinning me down on the bed.