27

Justin.

8months later.

Waking up to seeing Nadia naked, fast asleep. I pulled my arm out slowly from underneath her making her stir. Kissing her forehead I pulled the covers over her and went to the kitchen to cook her some breakfast. After cooking eggs, bacon, pancakes and beans I put them on  tray along with some orange juice and walked up stairs. I put it on the side and got back into bed with Nadia. Kissing her neck and shoulder softly waking her up. Her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning my princess" I said kissing her lips.

"Good morning my handsome prince" She said back making my heart flutter.

"I made you some breakfast" I said kissing her lips again, making her smile.

"Thank you baby, but first I want you to make love to me again" she said making me giggle.

"Your wish is my command my beautiful princess" I said as I climbed on top of her completing her wish.

-

Later on that day we went to a photo shoot for Calvin Kleins in which we were both modelling for. Which makes me very happy. Me and Nadia together, half naked. This could get messy. I giggled go myself. "You ready baby" I said standing there in my Calvins waiting for her to come out. "Coming!" She shouted as she opened the door revealing herself

 "Coming!" She shouted as she opened the door revealing herself

My jaw dropped. She walked close to me closing my mouth. "Like what you see eh?" She giggled. "Baby" I said open eyed. "Holy shit you look phenomenal!" I said pulling her into a kiss.

"Justin, Nadia were ready for you" The director guy said making me pull away from her luscious lips making me sad. "Come on baby" I said holding her hand and walking to the scene where we were modelling.

"Right, we're going to be doing shoot by yourself first and then together okay?"the photographer said making us nod. "Okay, Nadia your up" he smiled.

-

"What a day" I said slamming onto the sofa. "Now time for chilling" I said getting the buttons for the TV.

"No!" Nadia shrieked asking the remote of me. "Did you forget?" She said throwing the remote onto the sofa.

"Forget what?" I shrugged confused.

"Dinner, with your mother and father?" She said making me frown.

"Damn it, just when I was going to relax" I said rolling my eyes and standing up.

"Your lucky to have me Justin otherwise you'd be late and never turn up for a lot of things. I should be your damn assistant" She said laughing.

"Oh really" I said pulling her into a kiss. "Maybe you should have just forgotten so we could make love allllllllll night" I winked.

"As lovely as that sounds I've never met your mother Justin. We've been dating over a year, nearly two and this is the first time I'm ever gonna meet her so get your ass up the stairs and get in the shower with me so we can and I quote 'make love' but for a little bit" She said sternly make me giggle. I love it when she being strict. She's so damn cute when she is, also very sexy.