24

Justin.

It must be about 12am in Paris and I'm up and out. I decided to go out and do a bit of shopping for Nadia. It's our one year anniversary today, the 14th of April and I want to spoil her rotten and when I mean spoil her rotten I mean completely and utterly make her feel like a princess. She's my girl and I love her with my whole heart and I never want to lose her, she's my queen, my everything and I don't think I could live without her. I walked down town to some beautiful jewellery shop. I walked into the shop being greeted by a man. "Hi sir, how can I help you?" He said in his French accent.

"I'm looking for something to give to my girlfriend on our one year anniversary, I don't mind the price to be quite honest so anything you'd recommended?" I said smiling.

"Come with me sir," he said as I followed him down to the back room. "What was you thinking of getting her? A ring, necklace?" he said making me think. I wasn't ready to propose because we've only been together for a year which is very surprising because I thought it would be longer. "Maybe a promise ring?" I said making him light up.

"I have just the thing," he said pulling out this beautiful princess ring, all real diamonds.

"Well? What do you think?" he said as I starred at the ring

"It's beautiful, I'll take it" I said smiling to myself. I hope she likes this because my god it is beautiful. I thought to myself whilst I paid for the ring. "Thank you" I said giving him a tip and walking out of the shop down to a flower stool I saw. "Bonjour, monsieur" she said. Its lucky I knew some French as some people don't speak English very well.

"Parlez-vous anglais?" I asked polietly.

"Qui, Qui" she replied.

"How much will it be to buy the whole cart?" I said making her gasp.

"Are you for real?" She said curiously.

"I'm 100% serious" I said writing her a check. "Thank you" I said putting the all the flowers into my limo and driving away.

-

When so arrived back to the hotel I placed each bouquet of flower around the room carefully trying to not wake her by making any sort of sound. Last night was a long night for Nadia as we talked and messed around, watched a few films and cuddled. It was cute to be honest and I wish I could say in that moment forever and ever because that moment everything was right and nothing could destroy it. It was completely and utterly perfect. It was now like 1pm but I knew she was probably jet lagged still so therefore I wanted to let her sleep for as long as she wanted. So before she woke up I decided to have a shower and freshen up. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Getting in I stood there and let the hot water hit my back. I love showers there so relaxing and quick depending if you can actually be bothered to get out of them. When I was finished got out of the shower slipped on my Calvins and blue ripped jeans with a white top and nudged Nadia to wake up as it is 2pm now. "Nae" I said shaking her lightly. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me pulling me into a hug. "Happy Anniversary baby girl" I said kissing her lips intensely.