The choice

Mum said she would bring two of my favourite character's alive from Anime I like. She was clever like that. But who should I bring to life and which anime?  Just then I heard mum shout "AKIRA! GET OVER HERE!,"  I sighed smiling as I ran down stairs. I knew I wasn't in trouble. When I'm in trouble she shouts so loud that my ears nearly pop. "yes mum?" I asked. She smiled and got out a weird looking pocket mirror. "To use this type in the name of the charecter you want then press enter it will bring the specific charecter to life" she spoke showing  me the mini pocket mirror but when you opened it, it had a keyboard and a holographic picture of the charecter she had typed up. She then deleted what she had typed up and went to the woods to watch the stars from a tree. A scream. A blood curdling high pitched scream. It slowly died. I gulped and ran outside to see what had happened although I was scared. No I was terrified. I slowed down once I saw blood. Blood. Guts. Corpses. Guts splattered all over the trees. A hanging corpse in one tree,dripping blood. Another five corpses on the floor. Legs lost on one,head on another an arm and guts on other. Those were the things missing on them all. Among those corpses was a familiar corpse. Mum. My knees went weak as I collapsed to the floor. Such an awful sight. What ever did this wasn't human. I'm sure of it. I sighed crying as I ran home. I got the machine mum never named and typed Sebastian Michealis. He was mum's favourite. She always said she missed him. I don't know what she meant I mean he's not real and she's never met him. "this is for you mum" I said pressing enter and looking at the roof and back at the ground. Nothing. I cried harder and hugged the machine in my knees as I sat on the floor. A faint sigh came from behind. I lifted my head suddenly tears still down my face. "my my aren't you a very small master? Anyway about that deal...." I turned around shocked and hugged him as I got up. "W....would....would you be my father...please?" I stuttered.  He looked shocked but smiled "Be your father? I don't recall that being being something I can make a deal with you for but since you asked nicely. Yes,yes I will be your farther if that is what you really want and no I will not take your soul for that deal." It was my turn to be shocked. I yawned smiling as he picked me up and took me home and put me to bed.

Sebastian's pov

I took my daughter to bed and tucked her in. She looked like she was only 6. I smiled as I walked out of her room and went downstairs. A photo album laid on the floor. The pages were open. I couldn't help but have a look at the photos. The surprising thing in a few of the pictures were that I was in them. I sighed as I looked around the dark room. It seemed I had a case on my hands.