Hide and seek with a twist?

Your pov )
I giggled as I decided on hide and seek.
"Hmm isn't that game a little boring to you?" Daddy asked and I crossed my arms held my breath and stood still.
He sighed "sorry little one but I have an idea. Hide and seek with a twist. " I looked at him confused,tilted my head and asked him what it was. It turned out we were both going to hide while his demon friend joined in and looked for us.The harder the hiding place the better. If we were found by him or her we would have to kiss them. I smiled slightly thinking it would be weird but fun.
"YEAH!! LETS DO IT DAD!" He chuckled.His chuckle kinda did remind me of my mum I don't know how but then again maybe it was because mum loved him. Dad smiled and summoned a guy.He had red horns red eyes and the rest of him was greyish. "All right. Let's get this started. Zalgo." I gasped before running off to hide.I knew he seemed familiar.He was Zalgo.The boss of all demons.The ruler of all rulers. King of kings.Zalgo.The demon I never wanted to meet. I hid.I hid in a wardrobe and cried as I hit my head on the back of the wardrobe.

Zalgo's pov ))

I smirked as I walked through hell and went to the house I had been watching for a while. Sebastian had summoned me to help him play with this stupid child. To be very honest I had better plans but maybe this would be fun too. Maybe I could play and when I find that child I could take her to hell to my room and have fun then. My kind of fun. Torture her. I sighed as I got there and Sebastian I think no I know he frightened her. I could smell her fear and I loved it. The pathetic human had ran away from me.ME.THE KING OF ALL KINGS! THE GOD! Sebastian sighed and walked off to get the girl. Now time to put my plan in action before it's too late.who am I kidding? It's never too late for me. I can never be late.Im never late for anything! GOD IS NEVER LATE! I teleported to the girl covered her mouth before she even screamed and took her to my room in hell.Oh was I going to have fun with this bratty child. "Sebastian will be devastated.heh well he's going to have to learn that Demons cannot love" I spoke menacingly as the girl and me were taken to my room.She cried and bit my hand. I smirked and chucked her on the floor picked her up with my mind and smashed her head against a wall. She screamed and cried which brought music to my ears.

Sebastian's pov)
I walked through the halls and rushed towards the cupboard when I heard a muffled cry. Did Zalgo really think I didn't know who he was?What he was like and that I would trust him? Heh well he thought wrong. I smirked as I looked at my hand. A key. His key. The key to his room. I stole it when I summoned HIM. I didn't really summon HIM. HE just loved to come here and make havoc for everyone especially other demons. He was really getting on my nerves with his evil tricks. I may be a Demon too but he is an awful excuse for a demon and... I clenched my fists and teleported to hell. A smirk on my face as my demoning side grew around me. It was like a black evil aura but unlike the time with Claude instead a greenish tinge to it it had blood red. splat. I looked at the floor and noticed it WAS blood that was the red tinge on my demoning aura. I slowly and quietly walked to the door and opened it. Nothing. Just the banging,crying,blood dripping,laughing. He didn't hear me. I opened the door slowly and he still didn't notice. He was too busy having fun. I summoned one of my worst enemies and a few of my friends for help to over throw this 'GOD'. "Heh heh some father figure you are....Zalgo! " I smirked as Claude had summoned his friends and looked to me with his 'expressionless face'. He nodded and looked at the girl. Zalgo laughed "your trying to over throw the king? Heh unlucky you guys won't ever defeat me" he spoke smashing my daughter on a wall again.I Growled and got out my knives and forks and chucked them at Zalgo while Claude did the same and Hannah had got out a machine gun and shot at Zalgo.The triplets had in their hands a long long spear and charged at Zalgo. Zalgo smirked as he put the child down "oh this will be fun". He smirked and moved out the way of the spear and he accidentally moved into some of the knives me and Claude chucked. Hannah stopped shooting ran towards the girl and took her out the room "I'm sorry young child" she said as the fight went on. My daughter had blood coming from her mouth and had a couple open wounds too. I felt really bad that i had agreed to play hide and seek.