Love at First Bite

Warning BoyxBoy content don't like don't read.......................

Edward and Jacob have been friends for quite some time now. Though their families were rivals they found things they had in common like cars and the Cullens were very appreciative of Jacob's company. But, Edward liked Jacob way more than a friend he just didn't know how his furry friend felt the same. Oh! How he longed to seep his fangs into Jacob neck. What if he ruined their relationship?

Jacob P.O.V:

"Edward is so cute," I thought while talking to his sexy ass about his cars. I love hanging around the Cullens espcially Edward his sweet scent. OMG! I'm starting to get horny."Ughhh...Edward I-I'll be right back," I rushed to the bathroom without saying another word.

Edward P.O.V:

"Did I say something wro-,"I said, but by the I could finish he had already darted off to the restroom. What did i say to make him leave one moment were talking bout cars next he's gone off to the restroom to what seems like trying to avoid me.

Jacob P.O.V:

"How could I just leave like that," I said in the mirror glaring at the huge bulge in my pants. I flipped my cock up and began to leave the bathroom and unexpectedly Edward with his fine hazel eyes walked in and stared me in my brown eyes and his eyes started to roll down to my cock cause it startee to grow.

"Edward, I-I can expla-" He leaned in a kissed me before i finished my sentence. I couldn't fight it, I didn't want to fight it i wanted this moment to stay forever

Edward P.O.V:

To see him like that in this very moment,  made me want it to last forever. Jacob's nice, warm skin against mins felt amazing. My icy, cold skin wasn't bothering him none. Ugh... this kiss made me want to taste his flowing thick red liquid, but the desire to taste his to taste his hot cum was over powering that.

"Jacob let's finish this later," Edward said realizing the time.

"Ok, at your place?" Jacob was excited and Edward could tell.

"Uhh... Sure right after school everyone else is going hunting so it would just me and you."

"Cool," Jacob said with a warm blush across his tan face.

To be continued................

Comment Vote