Edwards Palace

Jacob P.O.V:

I cant believe that happened,I thought while walking home to put my stuff up before leaving to see Edward. I am wearing basketball shorts and a tank top, because the activity that is about to take place doesn't need any distractions

Edward P.O.V:

What had happened was like sooo sweet, I thought. Bringing me out of my revien,my phone went off. It was Jacob "Im on my way ~Your Wolf" I read .

Walking around my room glaring at all the junk i got up to clean and by the time i was done my sexy tan wolf was here.

"Hey my tall, dark and handsome wolf," I said with a kinky smile on my face.

"Hey my adorably pale tall and handsome vampire." He unexpectedly kissed me a long passionate kiss but i broke off so he could breathe.

"Jacob, did you know that I've liked you since the first day we met," I said with a blushing smile creeping upon my face," Your sexy ass muscles are so breath-taking." With that said he pounces on me.

The heat of his skin against my warmth was amazing as the spark of the kiss went on. His boner against mine was an amazing feeling that should of stayed on forever.

"Edward, I know you want a tasty of my indian good stuff," I got extremely turned on by the words of his voice sinking my fangs into his and felt him wince, " No, i didn't mean that, i meant my other good stuff."

I let go and took off his shirt, licking both of his nipples to make them hard. I started kissing down his perfectly sculpted chest and licked his V-line where he then let out a soft and sexy moan, as I rubbed the bulge in his shorts.

He didn't have any underwear on so i just pulled his shorts down wear his manhood stood striaght up 8 inches and un-cut was something i must please. So, i licked constantly like a "dog" and felt him keep shifting.

Jacob's P.O.V:

"Edward, stop teasing me and suck my junk," he probably lives to tease me i mean it's not a first for him teasing so i'm used to it.

"Ok don't go crazy," Edward said as he looked at the huge beast and started sucking the tip.

"Ahhh g-go down faster I-I waant u to suck....." I couldn't even finsh speaking before i felt him bob his head down on my dick hard. I then let out a deep gasp, my eyes rolling behind my head. I put my hand on the back of his head making him go faster.

"You like this cock don't you, Eddy," I could barely say that letting out moans in between each word. HeAnd at that moment i had let the most hottest orgasm in my enitre life; clenched muscles, eyes close tight, and the sexiest load being swallowed by Edward Cullen the most attractive guy in school.

~~~

Next chapter should be up soon still working on something beautiful