Is It~~~ pt.1 Edwards P.O.V

A.n. read/ comment / vote. Open for feedback ^.^

I carried him home later... well not all the way home La Push and their territorial laws. This is the thing that will keep me and Jacob apart. When it was time to go his hand grasped my neck pulling me in for a soft, deep kiss. His tongue fighting for control and losing desperately. The warmth of his skin turning me on again.

"Jacob, I must go now," feeling the desperation of him wanting me to stay by his side, or is it just me not wanting to leave him...

He kissed me once more and then suddenly he was gone, and I sat there silently in the forest. He is a wolf, and I am a vampire this is bound to go down into flames... and the ashes of our love shall spread across the globe.

Is this really love or is this lust?

        I'm halfway home when suddenly I hear an irritating voice snide " What is that smell..It smells like dog?" Not surprised it's Rosalie, and her pessimistic attitude. I'm not really in the mood for it and I hoped she wouldn't come into my room, but I may have hoped for a bit to much when the door swung open and she stood in the doorway sneering "It's you." 

      Why must she act like a child, "Okay so what," I responded blankly, " Do you need something important besides to find out where the smell of dog is coming from, because if I'm going to completely honest with you, you don't smell to fresh yourself.. Have you been with Emmett lately?"  On that she walked out of my room, slamming the door behind her. And that's when i realized that my irritation with her brought out my hunger.

I guess it's time to hunt.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll just drop this here for you, and not leave you hanging. Jacob's P.O.V will be next

~Royal B 

p.s. Also may be starting 2 new stories soon so keep a look out for that 

Like/Comment/Follow  

<3