Chapter 31

Natalie's POV
*Time skip*

The past few months with Henry have been glorious! I love being arround him. I love him.

Belle is much less pregnant, figuring she had her baby, already. Alexander Jacob is the most perfect nephew that I could ask for.

Anyway back to today.

Tonight is my first offical date with Henry! We have gone on 'dates', but they have been with one of his mothers there to watch us.

I go to the bathroom to do a simple wavy look on my hair with my curling wand and natural-looking make up. This curling wand is the closest thing I will ever have to a magic wand! Its ironic, since I am surrounded by all of these iconic story-book characters!

I change into a short, sholderless cream dress with lace at the top [shown above] and a pair of matching 2 inch heals.

Once I am fully ready I grab a small, light-pink, clutch purse with everything I would need for that night. I find Belle and Rumple playing with Alex downstairs.

Belle ever-so-slightly turns her head at the sound of me dencending the stairs. She gasps.

"Oh, my. You look beautiful, Natalie." She takes the camera from the table by the couch, before walking my way. She snaps a picture of me. Just then, the door bell rings, and an excited squeal erupts from my older sister.

Rumple stands, Alex in his arms, and walks to the door. He reaches it before Belle, who had hurried that way. Henry is blocked from my view by the couple.

"Hello." I hear Henry's handsome voice erupt from the silence.

"Hello." I hear Rumple return.

"Henry," Belle says in starting a statement with a serious voice. "If you ever, even think, about hurting my sister," I begin to rush in their direction, wide-eyed. "I will hunt you down and-" I cut her off.

"Ready to go, Henry?" I say moving Belle from my view of Henry.

"Wow." Henry mutters. "I am ready to go at the moment you are, my dear." He states, while offering me his arm.

I gladly take it. He, then, leads me to his mother's car and opens the passenger-side door for me to get in. He walks around the front of the car and hops into the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?"

"On a nice surprise, Nat." He says with a smile.

"But I hate surprises..." I fake-whine.

"I know." He says with a full on smirk. I sigh. We sit in the car, singing along to the music we have choosen. He pulls up by the lake and helps me out. I stand by the car, as he grabs a picnic basket from the back.

A wide smile spreads across my face, as he leads me by the coast. He sets the picnic basket down and lays out a blanket, which we sit on. He has picked up dinner from Granny's we sit there and talk, as we eat.

We lay on the blanket for a long while in silence. We sit after a while with my head on his sholder. He turns to me, so I look up at him.

He leans in and pulls me into a long kiss. This is our kiss. Well... first real kiss that isn't awkward.