Come On Eileen

Delia's POV:

He squeezed my hand gently as he practically gripped the papers in his hands so tightly, they were growing wrinkled. The smile on his face was so large that it almost took up his whole face. I had never seen him so happy. They truly hadn't called on anyone else to play Jughead Jones. There is no further compliment than that when it comes to acting. He swung our hands happily as we walked back towards the hotel so he could put the papers safely in his suite case. The similarity between Cole and Jughead was now uncanny, tall and dark haired and overly sarcastic and always eating.

We walked through the doors into the lobby of the hotel. Dylan had finally stopped walking behind us and had decided to walk with us. He reached up slowly, tussling Cole's hair before walking off towards his room. Dylan was on his phone again. He was clearly talking to someone, but I wasn't going to ask questions. My bet was Jordan. Cole and I walked up to our room, staying quiet. I slid the key card in the lock before pushing the door open. He looked down at the papers in his hand before he pulled it again his chest.

I smiled softly as I slid my hand over his back. I pulled away slowly there after to give him a moment. I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I hummed softly as I started the shower. I started looking for local restaurants near us. There was a small family owned seafood four star restaurant down the street. We could walked. He deserved a nice night out. He was stress free for the first time in months. The man deserved a night. I quickly undressed, stepping into the shower. I started washing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open. He came in a little faster than usual. I wasn't complaining though.

It was another few seconds before I felt his hands on my waist and his back pressed against my chest. I slid my hands down his arms as I turned my head slightly, resting my cheek against his shoulder. He slid his arms around my fully. We stood like this in the water for a few seconds before I turned around slowly, sliding my hands up his arms to his neck. I smiled up at him with a slight raised eye brow. His lips were only a few inches from mine as I whispered up to him.

"Mr. Jughead Jones, what an eventful, successful day it was."

He grinned down at me before firmly pressing his lips to mine. He hummed softly in satisfaction as he slid his hands over mine. He really did seem to be the happiest and most carefree I had ever seen him since we met. Even just seeing and feeling him be this happy made my entire life seem brighter. I was so proud of him.

______________________

Cole's POV:

I gently pushed my fingers through my dark hair. I was laying back on the bed waiting for Delia. She said something about going out to eat and I wasn't going to tell her no. It was a night of celebration after all. I had put on a nicer pair of dark pants with my white open collared shirt. I had let my suspenders dangle at my sides. That's where they always seemed up anyway, if not by my doing, then Delia's. I smirked slightly at the thought as I glanced at my medium brown hunting jacket. It wasn't really a hunting jacket but it was warm and reminded me of my uncle's old army jacket that he used to wear. I had always wanted one. I was staring at the ceiling, playing with the lenses of my camera. I had gotten a slightly nervous tick and had decided to look through my photos. My face grew red.

The pictures from last night were real. They definitely existed. The lighting was beautiful and it wasn't exactly vulgar, but some people might take it as such. There were pictures of a nude Delia in the light of the city coming in through the windows for a solid twelve strokes on the rotation gear. It was about fifty or so nude photos of my girlfriend that I now casually had at my disposal. I didn't even ask for last night. She asked where my camera was and by time I had turned around with it, she was in the middle of the bed on her knees. Her hands had slid over her stomach to her chest or sliding slowly up the inside of her thigh. Last night took everything I had to be professional. I had eventually broken, but that wasn't the point.