"don't punch me sleepyhead"

The prompt for this story is in the media
-Kuzuhina-

"Ugh..."

Hajime groaned as the sunlight from the cottage's windows shines directly on the bed Hajime, and someone else, is currently sleeping on.

'Hmmm... I never expected Fuyuhiko to be a calm sleeper."

Hajime's thoughts continue to linger at the subject of Fuyuhiko's sleeping habits.

'I expected loud snores every second, but I barely even hear his breathing.'

Hajime looked at the short "Baby Gangsta", as Akane calls him, identifying each and every feature of the short yakuza, like his permanent blush on both sides of his face, the slightly woman-like eyelashes he has, and the freckles too.

As Hajime tries to count the freckles on his face (like what most actors and actress do on the romance shows his mom watches) , proving to be a difficult task, because the yakuza's face was buried in Hajime's navy blue t-shirt, as Hajime began to think about what happened last night...

- last night

"Are you proposing to me, Fuyuhiko?"

Said the clueless Hajime, while looking at the cups that rested on both Fuyuhiko's small hands.

"What the fuck,"

Replied Fuyuhiko, who was sitting at the other end of the table.

"No, it's a brotherhood cup."

Explained Fuyuhiko, while handing one of the two cups to Hajime.

"Is this alcohol?"

Asked Hajime, a new question popping out of his head when something happens.

'This kid.'

Thought Fuyuhiko, as he began explaining that 'Its water, we aren't allowed to drink until we are 18, dumbass.'.

"Oh okay.."

Said Hajime, who's eyes is fixated was on the cup, had now finally looked Fuyuhiko in the eye with interest.

...

....

"Gulp."

As Fuyuhiko finishes drinking the water from his brotherhood cup, he smashes his cup onto the table. Hajime, on the other hand places the cup back to the table gently, and without breaking it.

"Isn't breaking the cup a bad omen?"

Hajime asked, while looking at the remains of Fuyuhiko's cup.

"Yeah it is, but I can really give less of a shit."

Sighed Fuyuhiko, as he began his speech.

"Ahem, so we are technically "brothers" now,"

Said Fuyuhiko

"So if either of us dies.. We are dying together."

To Hajime at first it sounded nice, but then he realizes that if Fuyuhiko dies, he has to die with him. It's not bad, but it's just... Kind of 'eh'.

...

....

"It's a little late outside. Why don't you sleep here, I don't mind since we are now brothers, after all."

Said Fuyuhiko, who was looking out the window, seeing the full moon and the dim lights from the cottages's lanterns.

"...Sure."

Replied Hajime, he didn't mind either.

- end of flashback

'Heh. It still seems that Fuyuhiko's broken cup remains is still scattered across the floor..'

Thought Hajime, who was looking at the floor with white and blue colored glass scattered around the wooden table. Making a mental note to tell Fuyuhiko about it just incase he accidentally steps on the shards.

Without hesitation, Hajime intertwined his hands with Fuyuhiko's, and planted a kiss onto Fuyuhiko's forehead. Bringing his and Fuyuhiko's hands closer to his face.

"I wish we can stay like this, foreve-pfff!"

"Don't worry sis.. I'll punch the bad guys..."

What.

It took Hajime a few minutes to register what happened.

Fuyuhiko punched him in the face (even though he was sleeping, Fuyuhiko can still pack a punch, like damn) and unintentionally called him a bad guy, in his sleep.

Maybe sleeping with Fuyuhiko may not be as relaxing as he first thought.

------------------
(oh cool cool)