"You're my kind of woman."

The prompt for this story is in the media

-Kuzuhina-

"Hey Hajime."

Said the short yakuza. As his head peeks out from the doorway of Hajime's bedroom, and so is the fluorescent light from the hallway.

Hajime groans and stretches, his body almost covering the bed. He looks at the alarm clock beside his bed, in bright red numbers shows "Time: 11:45 Date: 11/03/07"

"Huh, what's wrong Fuyuhiko? You aren't normally awake during this time."

Hajime questions, his voice is slightly dry and laced with the hint of worry directed at his boyfriend, whom celebrated their 1st year anniversary yesterday.

"I can't sleep."

Fuyuhiko answers, while placing his blanket and pillows on to the queen size bed Hajime had, and sometimes shared with Fuyuhiko.

"Okay, come here I think I know just the cure."

Hajime scooted over and patted the remaining space he had once slept on. Fuyuhiko agrees and sat down on the bed, scooting near Hajime.

"So what's the cure? I really want to fucking sleep, there is a math test tomorrow I don't wanna fucking fail and look like a dumbass.

Asked Fuyuhiko, whose attitude never changed much from when they met in Hope's Peak. Hajime cleared his throat, while grabbing his phone in the left side table by his bed.

"Wait."

Said Hajime, his fingers moving across the screen of his phone, eventually landing his fingers in the "Music" app.

"How long will you take?"

Asked Fuyuhiko, who was now facing away from Hajime, not being able to look at Hajime's phone because the screen was too bright.

"Ahem..."

Hajime cleared his throat, while putting one of his white earphones in his ear, and putting the other one in Fuyuhiko's ear.

Before Fuyuhiko could ask what was Hajime doing, he was suddenly pulled into a hug. Hajime's fingers created circles in Fuyuhiko's black shirt and he began to sing.

-Play the music here-

"Oh baby, oh man."

"You're making me crazy, really driving me mad."

"That's alright with me, it's really no fuss."

Fuyuhiko got caught in the moment, and before the both of them knew it, Fuyuhiko joins in and hugs Hajime back.

"As long as you're next to me just the two of us."

"You're my, my, my, my kind of woman."

"My, oh my, what a girl."

"You're my, my, my, my kind of woman.

"And I am down on my hands and knees, begging you please, baby, show me your world."

"Oh brother, sweetheart."

"I am feeling so tired, really falling apart,"

"And it just don't make sense to me, I really don't know."

"Why do you stick right next to me wherever I go?"

"You're my, my, my, my kind of woman."

"My, oh my, what a girl."

"You're my, my, my, my kind of woman.

"And I am down on my hands and knees, begging you please, baby, show me your world."

As the song stops, and so does Hajime, he looks at Fuyuhiko who's resting comfortably in his chest and arms. The yakuza had stopped singing near the end of the song, and only to fall asleep.

Hajime placed Fuyuhiko onto the bed, soon joining him after he took a picture of Fuyuhiko sleeping.

"Good night, Fuyuhiko."

"... Good night, also delete that fucking photo."

"..."

"...."

"Heh, maybe."

------------------
(song fics are cool cool)