"the ice rink"

(A/N: the title is shit but that's okay)
the prompt is that Hajime is a ice skate tutor in a ice rink, and Fuyuhiko is jealous, and wants to be the only one Hajime tutors

-Kuzuhina-

"Okay, so just be steady. I'll let go when you tell me that you are fully comfortable."

Hajime told Fuyuhiko, as he held Fuyuhiko's cold hands over his own.

Hajime was a tutor for the Palio Ice Skating Center, the boss was one of his friend's father, who was a plump, and cheery man in his late 30's. He and his friend, Komaeda always attract a lot of girls, and sometimes boys. Which Hajime found annoying because some don't even bother to learn how to ice skate.

Fuyuhiko, on the other hand is just there because Hajime keeps on bothering him about how to many girls kept on asking them for a tutor session, likewise for Komaeda, and he got jealous so he always booked Hajime, before any girls, or boys can ask him for a tutor session.

"Okay. So like... Nevermind."

(Sonia sneezes in the distance.)

Fuyuhiko stopped himself from going on any further, as Hajime shook his head.

"Oh come on Fuyuhiko, what's on your mind? Don't be afraid to tell me."

Hajime reassured Fuyuhiko, while he drags Fuyuhiko across the rink passing by some jealous ice skaters, as their connected hands and arms swings around.

"Well, I saw you sometimes dance with your "students" so I was asking if you can-"

"Dance with you too?"

Hajime finishes Fuyuhiko's sentence, while a flustered yakuza nods along to Hajime's words.

"Sure, I mean what is wrong with that?"

Hajime smiled, a smile their friend, Ibuki, would call a "smol innocent smile" or whatever the fuck. Fuyuhiko inhales and exhales the flowery incense of the rink and faced Hajime with confidence.

"No, nothing is wrong with it. Let's start."

"Good, wait here."

Hajime left Fuyuhiko, standing (well, more like wobbling) in the middle of the rink. Hajime went to what looked like a DJ set up, and suddenly the music changed

-play music here (I know it doesn't make sense but shhhhh)

Hajime quickly skated back to where Fuyuhiko was standing, and grabbed both of his cold hands and positioned him into a slow-dance position.  

--time skip--

Hajime and Fuyuhiko panted from the dancing/exercise, either way it was tiring. Fuyuhiko looked up to Hajime's face, who is also staring back at Fuyuhiko, and their hands still clutching one another, like a death grip but filled with love not hate <3

"Wow."

"Really, 'wow'?"

Hajime laughed at Fuyuhiko's snarky retort, but regained his previously lost composure really quick.

"So, uhhhh what do we do now?"

Fuyuhiko questions Hajime, and Hajime, in return, thought deeply. After a few seconds, Hajime looks at Fuyuhiko, eyes flaring with determination and hope, and then Hajime went to lean in Fuyuhiko's face, aiming for his lips (and what Hajime thinks is glossed with pink lip balm).

"What are yo- mpff!"

Fuyuhiko wasn't able to finish his sentence when Hajime closed the gap between their faces. Fuyuhiko instantly responded with returning the kiss. Which made Hajime happy and hopeful.

After a good 2-3 minutes of non-stop kissing (with a few air/oxygen breaks) they broke off with a satisfied "pop!". Hajime just looked and the mango and a few specks gold colored eyes of Fuyuhiko, who (for no reason whatsoever) glared back with a childish pout that Hajime thinks is supposed to look menacing.

"Sorry, I mean- I just you know... kissedyououtofnowhere."

"..."

"Oh fuck, Fuyuhiko are you mad at me? Was it not good? D-did my breath smell?"

Hajime said while putting his left hand near his mouth. He exhaled and then sniffed.

He didn't smell bad, nor did his breath (which smelled absolutely divine). It was just that he has been waiting for YEARS for that to finally happen. And he wasn't gonna throw away his shot.

"Oh god, okay... um, I am really, really sorry Fuyu- mpff!"

Fuyuhiko was kissing Hajime. It felt like the rink didn't exist at all. It was just Fuyuhiko kissing Hajime, and Hajime kissing Fuyuhiko back.