2 (Katemau)

Katelyn's back slid down against her door. The constant rapping on the wood from the other side was giving her a headache. She needed to be alone, she needed to be away from her. She was the reason Katelyn was in fits. She was the reason behind Katelyn's undoing. It was her fault. "Katelyn, please." She cried from the other side. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I swear." Katelyn tried to shut her out, she wanted to shut her out, but her words kept filling Katelyn's ears. She kept saying how sorry she was, like it was an accident. It wasn't an accident. She did it to hurt Katelyn. She only wanted to hurt the blue haired woman. The pounding of her fists on the bedroom door was making it rattle and shake. She sure packed a punch, even if it was being taken out on a door. Aphmau called different nonsense, hoping something would lure Katelyn out of her solitude. "Katelyn, can we please just talk about this?" Aphmau asked. "Like adults? You're being childish about this whole situation." That was it. That's was the line that caused Katelyn to snap. She stood and whipped the door open, anger visible on her face. Her eyes dark with rage. "Childish, Aphmau!? Really!? You're going to stoop so low as to call me childish!?" Katelyn half-shouted. "You cheated, Aphmau! And you're sitting here calling me childish, like it was my fault?!"

"Oh my Irene, Katelyn!" Aphmau cried out in frustration. "It's just Monopoly!'