Home

(A/N)

Kind of a filler chapter, so sorry if it's a bit boring 😂 it's all I really have time for, for Now.
________________

TREVOR'S POV

The atmosphere in the car wasn't as tense as I thought it'd be. Zuma and dad were talking about something, while Ricardo and Kingston were playing hang man. I stared at my lap, thinking about Cheyenne.

I didn't mean to leave her like that..I just didn't know what'd I'd say afterward. Plus she froze when I left.

"You okay Trevor?" Gwen looked back at me

Everyone seemed to have paused what they were doing and stared at me, but automatically I smiled "yeah." Then looked down again.

"Why were you gone so much..? Was she really that special..?" Ricardo softly asked over the chatter of the others

I nodded. "It's a reason you wouldn't think of.." I trailed

I had seen a sign that said airport and had a arrow pointing straight so I quickly whipped out my phone and texted her.

Me: I'm sorry..but I'm leaving :( I wish you the best 💙

I walked onto the wet cement as we neared the plane. Taking one last look around I heavily sighed and climbed aboard. As our luggage was taken care of I was about to find a seat but dad stopped me. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey.."

I looked up at him. Not sure how to feel. My emotions were all mixed up.

"I'm glad yer' okay, that's all that matters" he caressed my cheek

"Ricardo told me you took pills..and I got scared..are you okay?" I looked up at him with worried eyes

"Yes, I'm okay" he slightly chuckled "I just got a bit frightened cause you had left and I had no idea where you were"

"Oh" I slightly looked Down

"You were with yer girlfriend weren't you?"

"Daaaad stop!" I was trying not to get annoyed

Dad and Gwen laughed. Kingston and Ricardo wanted to know what we they were laughing about as I plumped down in a random seat. I slipped the bag off and sat it next to me. I was about to put my headphones in when someone handed me a pillow; it was Dad.

"Here, you'll need this, it'll be a little while"

I softly sighed "thanks" I mumbled

"You okay?" He asked, sitting next to me

Well I guess he's sitting next to me

"Yeah" I nodded, starting to get situated.

11 hours and 25 minutes pass

"Hey..buddy..c'mon we're here"

When My eyes fluttered open the first thing I noticed was dad staring right at me. I pushed his face away.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned; rubbing my eye

He chuckled "cause we're gettin' ready to go and we don't wanna leave you behind"

I tiredly sighed then handed him the pillow and tucked my headphones away, slipping the backpack on afterward.

"What've ya got in there?" He asked

"Nothing much" I mumbled

"Then why do you wear it..?"

"Just cause" I replied, starting to get annoyed with him

"Cause it looks cool" he chuckled

I partially rolled my eyes.

Parents

He only laughed at me as I made my way outside joining the others.

"Finally" Ricardo replied

I glared at him then went to shove him, but dad stopped me. "Hey be nice now"

"I know you guys are probably tired, but try to be nice, okay?" Gwen told us

I heavily sighed.

I just want my bed.

"I'm not sure..but there might be paparazzi.." Lolo replied as we walked through the terminal

We weren't to thrilled about that.

"Alright, just stay calm" dad replied

I'm not ready to have a bunch of cameras shoved in front of my face. I don't even know what freaking time it is. Plus I bet I look hideous right now..

And just like that blinding camera lights were shoved in our faces right as we made our way out. Dad and the couple security guards we had tried to block all of us best they could but I still got bright lights shined in my face.

I shoved my hood on pulling it over my face. Not ready for a "Los Angeles welcome" yet. But frankly I didn't get to decide.

I payed no mind to whatever they were saying and followed the others as we made our way to the door and into the car. We all got in one by one. I sat next to Kingston and Ricardo while Zuma sat in the middle with Apollo and Gwen I guess. I flipped my hood off and sighed. After dad finished getting the luggage in he shut the door behind him and we were off.

"Well that was quite the welcome" Zuma replied

"I know.." Dad mumbled

"I think those lights blinded me" Ricardo kept squinting. We giggled

It was pretty much quiet as we made our way home. I couldn't see anything out the window since it was dark out so it's either morning or night time.

I wasn't in the car anymore but it felt like I was being carried because I got a gust of wind in my face then the next thing I knew it was warm.

Home

I hugged whoever was carrying me as they walked up stairs. I knew exactly what room they were in as I slowly got laid down. Wanting to see who it was I started opening my eyes.

"Shh it's okay"

It was dad

I didn't wanna let go of him and just wanted to snuggle him. He chuckled.

"I still have to get Apollo and Zuma" he whispered

I let go wishing I could just hug him a little longer.

"Sorry buddy, g'night, I love you" he kissed my forehead then left.

After he shut the door I knew I'd have to get up since I hated sleeping in jeans.

tiredly I grudged; getting up and slipping the backpack off. I went over to my closet looking for anything that'd be comfortable but remembered half my clothes were in my suitcases.

Dang it

I rummaged through everything finally settling on a pair of basketball shorts I never really wore. When I slipped them on I walked out and slapped the light off; crawling Into Bed. 

××××