Author's Note

*THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DURING THE COURSE OF THE BOOK*

10/30/16: This part will be here for any announcements that I have during the book writing process. There aren't any right now, but just in case.

11/14/16: Over 600 reads! That is so very exciting for me, so thank you so much for reading! Oh, and to clarify for anyone curious, this series is about Apostolic Pentecostal woman. Some were in church for all of their life, some have run away, and some have never been to church in their whole life. If you would like to know anything about this particular belief, then please feel free to message me.

12/29/16: Almost 2,000 reads! That is unbelievable! I am beyond happy for the way this book has turned out so far. However, I will be taking a small hiatus. When I started to write this book, I did so without organizing. I decided to jump feet first and make it up as I go. I have just recently discovered that that does not work for me. I will be taking time off, per say, to make a plan, to make a plan and STICK with it. I do thank you for your support, votes, reads, and comments! While I am gone, I do hope that you continue! I will return soon, very soon, so no need to fret (if there are people who are worried).

1/22/17: Okay. So over 2,000 reads! That is so great! I did not think I could ever get that high! So THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Also, I am close to finally having Ava (previously Broken Dreams) reconstructed. When I do so and upload the current/revised chapters, I will try to stick to an update schedule. It will most likely be every Mondays (because Mondays are boring and I need a little spark in my life). But, once again, thank you so much for the reads/votes/comments. You have no idea how much they mean to me!

6/15/17: I AM A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING AND THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME I HAVE BEEN MAKING YOU WAIT. If you are still here after months and months, there are no words to express my thanks. If you are new, welcome! For a long time, I had been struggling with this book. I wasn't happy with it and I wanted to change it, but I didn't know how. So after all this time I have FINALLY came up with something I am actually happy with! And just in time for The Watty's as well. Which is so nerve wracking because I have never entered in. But I decided to enter this book (and maybe some of my new ones) because I would rather know and be disappointed, than not know and always wonder. (I don't remember where I got that quote but it is a perfect representation of me all the way) ANYWAY! Thank you for the support! Don't forget to read/vote/comment! I read and adore each one!

Thank you for reading, by the way!

I hope you enjoy what I have written so far!