My birthday part 7

Tini pov
I fear hard. Then I see Pepe, Stephie and Jorge have decorated the whole front yard.
"Oh boy! You did this really not to know."
Jorge "You were so sad because your birthday could not celebrate with us so we thought if Tini does not come to the party, the party comes to Tini '!
Dad "Could not you warn me first? We should really leave immediately"
"I'll unpack your presents in the car. Until next Saturday," and we give a group hug.

I get in the car and sweep them out. If I do not see, I pick out the presents. The first is from Jorge. "Congratulations Tini" then appears on the wrapping paper. I open it and see a box. I open it and see a beautiful framed picture the four of us and on the framework "Jorpetiste". Really beautiful!

The following is from Pepe

The following is from Pepe. There is a card on which states "Congratulations on your 18th birthday.
Xxx Pepe "
I do it open and see a unicorn cuddly! Super cute!

Finally, I take the bag standing up where "it's your birthday" with a ticket "Stephie"There is a pack and a card

There is a pack and a card. "First open the package!" There is on the card. So I make the package open and see a necklace in the shape of a puzzle piece with "be" on.
I pick up the note and read it.

"Congratulations honey!
The gift is a necklace just "be" on. I also as a necklace with "st" on. Pepe has a strap with "frie" and Jorge one with "nds" on. Together the word "best friends".
Hope you like it.
Xxx Stephie "

Suggestions for the next part are always welcome
xxx Tinimyqueen_x