21 march ~3~

Tini pov
We drive to the hotel. I send a text message to Mechi.
"Hey Mechi,
You'll never guess who I saw. "
I see that she is online, but she do not answer back and goes offline. Why doesn't she back now?
"I have seen Mercedes!" I send her.
Again she comes online and goes ofline without sending anything. Weird. Is she mad at me? I will soon send her something. We are almost at our hotel.
Arriving at the hotel we check in and go to our room. Apparently Dad had booked the largest and most beautiful room. He really was large. Maybe something smaller like our garden. I put Jorge's frame on the bedside table and the unicorn hug on the bed. I miss my friends sooooo hard!

Stephie pov
"Hey guys," I say cheerfully when I arrive at the studio.
"Hey ..." Jorge answered. "Why are you so happy?"
"Because we have the leading roles!" I scream almost.
Pepe "Too bad Tini is now on the other side of Argentina. Otherwise, they also had a leading role. Instead of Lisa" Pepe says rather sadly.
"Did I hear my name?" Said Lisa.
Argh. I do not feel in here. Can that girl Pepe really do not leave alone?
"I heard that Martina could not participate in the performance." She said if we do not know yet.
"What do you want?" I say irritated. "Nothing," she said, and she walked into a classroom.
"Why? ..." Pepe whispered sadly. He had tears in his eyes. "Pepe? What's wrong?"

I hope you like it. Suggestions for the next part are always welcome
xxx Tinimyqueen_x
Ps. Srry I have long have not uploaded