Chapter * 4*

Wolf got ready for leaving to the neighboring county after a hour or so the visit from the Baron. Rented a horse after cleaning his weapons. He got in the remained set of leather clothes . 

The hook of his leather cloak didn't wanted to stay on his head after he started to gallop with the horse to his goal,as fast as wind .He leaved the town when it's people started to wake .

The Baron leaved a big amount of fort ,silver and gold in the hunter hands. The Baron went all out ,huh?For one kid ,for one debtor.Insane. 

After half a day on horseback,stopping taking a dump or piss only he arrived in the neighboring county .

A big wooden board said. "Welcome in Beaver-field ." With white painted letters. It was a crowded but small county with mostly craftsmen and markets. The never ending rain fell heavily as Hunter get off of the horse and started to walk in the bulk. It was still day time when people were out shopping and doing their jobs. The market was loud with sellers shouting voice. Flares lighted the eternity of darkness between the wooden tables and benches where the good were on sale. Farkas was searching for the furrier .Petrov the furrier ,the Baron paper shown a light haired and eyed man with white skin.Farkas took one look again on it then put the crumpled  paper with the portrait  in his back pocket of his leather pants. "Young man! My apples are fresh and succulent.Buy one!" Shouted an old woman as Farkas tied his horse to a fence near the market tables. 

"Buy one young man you seem hungry!" Gestured the old gray haired woman to the green and yellow apples.

"I am ." Take a step closer Farkas ,leaving the horse and eying the apples ." Give me one aunt."

"One silver front." Reached out with her open palm the old seller.

Farkas ginned and took out the money placing it in the old woman hand."Experience eh?" 

"My old legs ain't fast to catch thieves anymore young one. " Admitted the seller while putting one green apple in the hands of the young man.

"Where i can find the furrier aunt?"Asked while taking a bit Farkas from the ware.

The old woman shook his head and sighed. "He didn't come for two days in a row. The wife is ill.He must be home with her.Petrov is such a good man. " 

"I have a very important message for him,have to talk with him today." Faked a sigh the hunter while  he finished the green  juicy apple.   

"Message?" Asked warily the old woman while sitting in a three-legged stool beside her the apples in a wooden basket. 

"Business message.From an important costumer." Answered the red haired Farkas like he was some trustworthy and good natured  man."It's about new purchase order."

The gray hair fell in her face as the old woman nodded and explained where the furrier brick house were. Farkas thanked politely her help and gave her one more silver fort. 

Taking the horse with himself Farkas searched an inn close to the end of the market town,where Petrov the furrier lived. He choose to go at night and take the boy from the sleeping  family when the streets are empty. No witnesses means no corpse. 

When the silver plate was high on the always dark sky Farkas moved and got in the house without a sound. Leaving the horse at the door ready to live with the target .Taking one step then two inside the hallway only to find himself at the kitchen where a little skinny white haired boy sat on a chair with a smile on his face.His gray eyes staring warmly at the red haired hunter. Who stood across him. "I was waiting for you." Talked up the boy as he climbed down from the chair. "Wanted to leave without  a fuss." Grabbing a big garment bag he walked over Farkas who stood there shocked in the hallway ."Come they will wake up."Hurried the hunter the little boy and took the much bigger hand. 

Well it's easier this way.Thought Farkas and walked out of the house hand in hand with the little boy who smiled all the way to the horse . "How old are you?" Asked the hunter as he lifted up the kid to place him in the saddle on the horse back. 

"Eleven." Came the answer from the kid. 

"Pretty young." 

"It's one way to see it. " Farkas raised his eyebrows at the kid strange response and behavior. 

Sitting on the horse himself Farkas galloped away from the house . Thinking about the kid cold attitude when he heard snivels .Looking down before him on the horseback ,he saw the tears rolling down on the kid face.